Does Anyone Really Care About Normani 'To Come Back' With New Music?

10 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

No, she's a pretty forgettable person. No personality. She's a decent dancer but other than that she's nothing special. She was in 5th Harmony which was one of the most boring pop groups - none of those girls are special. Still can't figure out why Camilla Cabello is still a thing. Maybe bc of Shawn Mendes.

alex is that you?:lostney:

i have a friend named alex and he's always telling me the exact same things you just said about normani (no jokes):orangu:

• Haha 5

I'll always root for the girls who can dance and give me choreo and a bop and Normani has some of that but...she hasn't really made an attempt to establish herself as a solo artist.

She's in a lul right now and I don't know why. Maybe she has no motivation:mariahstare:
Oh well,you wait too long,sis ,and a hungrier chick than you will take your spot. :holduplisten:
Better make a move Mani'

• Haha 2

She’s talented but when was the last time a dancing r&b girl gets major success? She’s an amazing performer but there are better performers out there who unfortunately flopped. Tbh Both Ciara and Tinashe can out dance her. Plus Tinashe is a better vocalist too. Look what happened to them.. if she wants to make it big she’d better have something special to offer..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She’s just boring. She’s pretty and she can dance, but everything I’ve seen from her is boring. I really tried to get into motivation, but it’s just so generic. I think there’s potential there... but she needs to do something to stand out. I think making her video look like a Beyonce video and mostly throwback 2000s videos was a mistake. It didn’t really introduce her as an artist. If it would have been later after she had a hot or some other stuff to really establish her, it would have been fine. But it just made her seem like a Beyonce tribute act. 

• Super Mods

Unfortunately it's not her fault. Finding a good marketing and advertising team that will come up with actual good and effective strategies is very expensive and difficult nowadays. Normani's career is flopping precisely because the marketing team behind her is either not putting enough effort or are simple bad and don't know how to target the proper market and audience. Marketing is everything, and when it comes to a star's career, it's a make it or break it. Or did you think Beyonce is so famous only because she's oh so talented? Hell no, she's a product of an INSANELY good marketing strategy.

I would literally be an internet to her marketing team even with a well-developed career and at the age of 27 just to learn from them tbh, they are genius. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Unfortunately it's not her fault. Finding a good marketing and advertising team that will come up with actual good and effective strategies is very expensive and difficult nowadays. Normani's career is flopping precisely because the marketing team behind her is either not putting enough effort or are simple bad and don't know how to target the proper market and audience. Marketing is everything, and when it comes to a star's career, it's a make it or break it. Or did you think Beyonce is so famous only because she's oh so talented? Hell no, she's a product of an INSANELY good marketing strategy.

I would literally be an internet to her marketing team even with a well-developed career and at the age of 27 just to learn from them tbh, they are genius. 

i 100% get what you're saying, but on the other hand they all talking about her 'upcoming' album etc cardib said you guys are not ready for her great album, nicki minaj (we all know), ariana grande, and then normani saying i'm still making music, i have my album name, coming soon, i'm workin on this on that etc etc but it's been more than a year and still nothing, my problem is if you're not gonna release smth then don't talk about it and stop 'teasing' smth that ain't gonna happen anytime soon bc it's annoying and the gp loosing interest on you, talk when you have the damn project ready :lessons:  

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, kypryan said:

i 100% get what you're saying, but on the other hand they all talking about her 'upcoming' album etc cardib said you guys are not ready for her great album, nicki minaj (we all know), ariana grande, and then normani saying i'm still making music, i have my album name, coming soon, i'm workin on this on that etc etc but it's been more than a year and still nothing, my problem is if you're not gonna release smth then don't talk about it and stop 'teasing' smth that ain't gonna happen anytime soon bc it's annoying and the gp loosing interest on you, talk when you have the damn project ready :lessons:  

I completely understand where you're coming from honestly :mhm: I agree that she should keep her mouth shut untill she's 200% sure the album is coming. It could so happen that, again, her team is being indecisive and keeps changing things (extremely unprofessional tbh). But either way, she should realize she's dealing with literal morons who are incompetent and try to make the best of it incompetent american crime story GIF

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I completely understand where you're coming from honestly :mhm: I agree that she should keep her mouth shut untill she's 200% sure the album is coming. It could so happen that, again, her team is being indecisive and keeps changing things (extremely unprofessional tbh). But either way, she should realize she's dealing with literal morons who are incompetent and try to make the best of it incompetent american crime story GIF

totally agree, her team and label are a hot mess, they're not helping the situation at all, and again i truly believe they threw a huge opportunity with 'motivation' release and all that hype was around her name back then :fakecry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block