Jump to content

Does Anyone Really Care About Normani 'To Come Back' With New Music?


Recommended Posts

hey guys, i was scrolling through instagram the other day and i saw that normani posted a picture AGAIN with rihanna's savagexfenty 

and i was wondering if anyone really cares about her as a 'singer' at this point, bc she only posts pictures with different companies 

like savagexfenty, urban decay cosmetics, adidas, about cameos in a music videos etc but yet nothing about HER music :oprah:

it's been over a year since she released motivation and since then nothing.. and to be honest i'm getting really bored of her lately

i used to be so excited about her bc she has so much potential,

but the fact that her team and normani acting like she has a rihanna, britney, madonna etc career status could kill me :orangu:

like girl you're just a new solo artist you have to build a strong fan base an iconic career..

releasing a consistent new music to attract new audience etc etc..

but that's not gonna happen with one single per year+ :cheese:

i'm not seeing her as an artist anymore, she's just a public figure for me who does promotional posts and cameos in music videos #sorrynotsorry

and don't get me wrong guys i still  like her but i got really bored of her at this point :brityawning:

what are your thoughts guys about her?

Related:

normani.jpg.269699fbe4f94ba784065ba3a070eeaa.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

I’ll be waiting for her.  I think she’s waiting to be able to tour so she can showcase her stage presence.

not sure if that is the case bc she must have a lot of singles if not an album out to be able to tour, and if you're a new solo artist you have to release consistent new music to attract a new audience, normani's doing the absolute opposite for some reason:brityawning:

  • Love 1
Link to comment

she had the potential to be successful but it's been 2 years since fifth harmony broke up and she has yet to release an album, also she hasn't released a song since January and it's September now :katyclown:, all of her singles as lead artist have flopped and her only hits are features + her label (RCA) is trash so at this point her chances of being a successful pop star are done

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, bliss said:

she had the potential to be successful but it's been 2 years since fifth harmony broke up and she has yet to release an album, also she hasn't released a song since January and it's September now :katyclown:, all of her singles as lead artist have flopped and her only hits are features + her label (RCA) is trash so at this point her chances of being a successful pop star are done

unfortunately i agree :tiffanycries:

such a shame bc she has the potential, i had high hopes for her but not as an ambassador of multiple brands :katyclown:

  • Love 3
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Guess it's about time for that 5H "hiatus" to come to an end, huh? :haha: 

well.. since camila caballo flopped  so hard lately as well, i think it's time for them yes:jj:

(even though they were a mess all together) at least they were all successful back then :cheese:

but also after this 923c697ae85c409c7c4c3fe4e1707ab2.gif i'm not so sure either :airpls:

but they could try to do a reunion y not:explainlol:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, kypryan said:

well.. since camila caballo flopped  so hard lately as well, i think it's time for them yes:jj:

(even though they were a mess all together) at least they were all successful back then :cheese:

but also after this 923c697ae85c409c7c4c3fe4e1707ab2.gif i'm not so sure either :airpls:

but they could try to do a reunion y not:explainlol:

I agree. Camila could use the help tbh. :haha: 

Plus, it would be a HUGE news story if they came back. They could get so many interviews and a lot of exposure. It's what they all need. :gagasmile:

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

At this point...i’ve honestly forgotten about her :yesokay: I think shes a great performer but so is Tinashe :oprah: Plus Megan Thee Stallion is killing it and Cardi just came back...Billie released a new single and Miley just came back...then theres Normani...Truth be told I’ve only liked two of her songs. I was into the hype and always root for the underdog but if she’s just gonna model and make cameos...

youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

At this point...i’ve honestly forgotten about her :yesokay: I think shes a great performer but so is Tinashe :oprah: Plus Megan Thee Stallion is killing it and Cardi just came back...Billie released a new single and Miley just came back...then theres Normani...Truth be told I’ve only liked two of her songs. I was into the hype and always root for the underdog but if she’s just gonna model and make cameos...

youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

EXACTLY!!! :cooltshirt:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, bliss said:

she had the potential to be successful but it's been 2 years since fifth harmony broke up and she has yet to release an album, also she hasn't released a song since January and it's September now :katyclown:, all of her singles as lead artist have flopped and her only hits are features + her label (RCA) is trash so at this point her chances of being a successful pop star are done

Would it be maybe RCA, that is not letting her do anything?

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I feel sorry for her, she is very talented and her song was good, her video was good, her vma performance was good...
but still she didn´t performed well its kinda unfair :beynah:.

that is what i'm saying, the hype around her name was so high back then when she released motivation, mtv performance etc

they missed a great opportunity to promote her even more with new music releases etc 

and now a year later she's only doing cameos and modeling as a brand ambassador

that only hurts her music career not hepling it at all:mhm:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, kypryan said:

that is what i'm saying, the hype around her name was so high back then when she released motivation, mtv performance etc

they missed a great opportunity to promote her even more with new music releases etc 

and now a year later she's only doing cameos and modeling as a brand ambassador

that only hurts her music career not hepling it at all:mhm:

she still did good with the collab with Sam Smith but then the performance together was cancelled and.. things started to fall apart :( 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block