Does Anyone Really Care About Normani 'To Come Back' With New Music?

hey guys, i was scrolling through instagram the other day and i saw that normani posted a picture AGAIN with rihanna's savagexfenty 

and i was wondering if anyone really cares about her as a 'singer' at this point, bc she only posts pictures with different companies 

like savagexfenty, urban decay cosmetics, adidas, about cameos in a music videos etc but yet nothing about HER music :oprah:

it's been over a year since she released motivation and since then nothing.. and to be honest i'm getting really bored of her lately

i used to be so excited about her bc she has so much potential,

but the fact that her team and normani acting like she has a rihanna, britney, madonna etc career status could kill me :orangu:

like girl you're just a new solo artist you have to build a strong fan base an iconic career..

releasing a consistent new music to attract new audience etc etc..

but that's not gonna happen with one single per year+ :cheese:

i'm not seeing her as an artist anymore, she's just a public figure for me who does promotional posts and cameos in music videos #sorrynotsorry

and don't get me wrong guys i still  like her but i got really bored of her at this point :brityawning:

what are your thoughts guys about her?

Related:

normani.jpg.269699fbe4f94ba784065ba3a070eeaa.jpg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

I’ll be waiting for her.  I think she’s waiting to be able to tour so she can showcase her stage presence.

not sure if that is the case bc she must have a lot of singles if not an album out to be able to tour, and if you're a new solo artist you have to release consistent new music to attract a new audience, normani's doing the absolute opposite for some reason:brityawning:

• Love 1

she had the potential to be successful but it's been 2 years since fifth harmony broke up and she has yet to release an album, also she hasn't released a song since January and it's September now :katyclown:, all of her singles as lead artist have flopped and her only hits are features + her label (RCA) is trash so at this point her chances of being a successful pop star are done

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, bliss said:

she had the potential to be successful but it's been 2 years since fifth harmony broke up and she has yet to release an album, also she hasn't released a song since January and it's September now :katyclown:, all of her singles as lead artist have flopped and her only hits are features + her label (RCA) is trash so at this point her chances of being a successful pop star are done

unfortunately i agree :tiffanycries:

such a shame bc she has the potential, i had high hopes for her but not as an ambassador of multiple brands :katyclown:

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Guess it's about time for that 5H "hiatus" to come to an end, huh? :haha: 

well.. since camila caballo flopped  so hard lately as well, i think it's time for them yes:jj:

(even though they were a mess all together) at least they were all successful back then :cheese:

but also after this 923c697ae85c409c7c4c3fe4e1707ab2.gif i'm not so sure either :airpls:

but they could try to do a reunion y not:explainlol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, kypryan said:

well.. since camila caballo flopped  so hard lately as well, i think it's time for them yes:jj:

(even though they were a mess all together) at least they were all successful back then :cheese:

but also after this 923c697ae85c409c7c4c3fe4e1707ab2.gif i'm not so sure either :airpls:

but they could try to do a reunion y not:explainlol:

I agree. Camila could use the help tbh. :haha: 

Plus, it would be a HUGE news story if they came back. They could get so many interviews and a lot of exposure. It's what they all need. :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

At this point...i’ve honestly forgotten about her :yesokay: I think shes a great performer but so is Tinashe :oprah: Plus Megan Thee Stallion is killing it and Cardi just came back...Billie released a new single and Miley just came back...then theres Normani...Truth be told I’ve only liked two of her songs. I was into the hype and always root for the underdog but if she’s just gonna model and make cameos...

youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

At this point...i’ve honestly forgotten about her :yesokay: I think shes a great performer but so is Tinashe :oprah: Plus Megan Thee Stallion is killing it and Cardi just came back...Billie released a new single and Miley just came back...then theres Normani...Truth be told I’ve only liked two of her songs. I was into the hype and always root for the underdog but if she’s just gonna model and make cameos...

youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

EXACTLY!!! :cooltshirt:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bliss said:

Would it be maybe RCA, that is not letting her do anything?

21 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I feel sorry for her, she is very talented and her song was good, her video was good, her vma performance was good...
but still she didn´t performed well its kinda unfair :beynah:.

that is what i'm saying, the hype around her name was so high back then when she released motivation, mtv performance etc

they missed a great opportunity to promote her even more with new music releases etc 

and now a year later she's only doing cameos and modeling as a brand ambassador

that only hurts her music career not hepling it at all:mhm:

3 minutes ago, kypryan said:

that is what i'm saying, the hype around her name was so high back then when she released motivation, mtv performance etc

they missed a great opportunity to promote her even more with new music releases etc 

and now a year later she's only doing cameos and modeling as a brand ambassador

that only hurts her music career not hepling it at all:mhm:

she still did good with the collab with Sam Smith but then the performance together was cancelled and.. things started to fall apart :( 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block