Brandy and Monica's Verzuz pulled over 6 million viewers across both instagram and 🍎 music

Spicechinodiva

The fact this had more tweets over the VMAS. I'm gagging.

Monica won the singles.

But brandy actually pulled the albums front.

As B7 went back to #1 on the r&B charts. 

I've learned something. The Fued between brandy and Monica was a label idea, very fictional but turned into a Stan war as usual. Oddly it's the females that gets pitted into Stan wars, more than men. 

The only single that's a big loser. 

The boy is mine. Unfortunately. If you're a Monica fan, you can't get The boy is mine on her album, unless you buy the entire album. As Brandy bought the masters and unfortunately locked that track as she claimed copyrights on the boy is mine. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What is this whole thing?

It's pretty huge in the states. 

Basically two artists or producers in the hip hop Music field goes through their respective catalogs. 

And one is always determined by Verzus and other media the winner. 

Brandy won in the critics eyes 

But Monica won in the Streets eyes

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's pretty huge in the states. 

Basically two artists or producers in the hip hop Music field goes through their respective catalogs. 

And one is always determined by Verzus and other media the winner. 

Brandy won in the critics eyes 

But Monica won in the Streets eyes

The streets (the general public) to me means more than what critics say. On paper Monica wins, she just has more hits that carry on into the 2010s whereas brandy don’t & that’s understandable due to fact that she accidentally kill someone I believe in 2006

Archived