Lana Del Rey serves old Hollywood glamour on a music video set, announces new song "Let Me Love You Like A Woman"

Urbanney

Lana Del Rey posted an Instagram update of her on the set of the music video for Chemtrails Over the Country Club, the title track off of her upcoming record. In the video, Lana is serving old Hollywood glamour while talking about the upcoming video. She also announces that before we see the video, we will hear another song from the album called Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

The video is being shot by Neil Krug, who also shot the album photoshoots for Lana's albums Ultraviolence and Honeymoon, as well as other magazine photoshoots. Lana's new album was originally announced to come out this week on September 5, but given her silence and vagueness around the album as of recently, it's unclear when it will be released. Even in the video, Lana only says the album is "coming soon." Lana's upcoming full poetry book, Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass, is set to be released on September 29. 

What are your thoughts on Lana's music video look and the song title announcement? Are you excited for Lana's new era?hq720.jpg

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block