Sam posts about the live on his Instagram story

enAC

6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok. is this Proof???????

There's no proof of the date :akii:

Stop reaching and believing everything you read just because it matches your own views on a person.

If believed everything we read about Britney - yikes.

Some of you need to chill, he's a human being. It's not nice seeing people being ripped to shreds.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok. is this Proof???????

No. 

whats that even? Another gossip site? This video could be taped before he met  Britney. Its all spectalution, and since you hate Sam, you’ll believe. But again, its no proof. Its spectaculation. 

you are allowed to have your opinion about sam and dislike him, but its not fair to expose him with false rumors.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There's no proof of the date :akii:

Stop reaching and believing everything you read just because it matches your own views on a person.

If believed everything we read about Britney - yikes.

Some of you need to chill, he's a human being. It's not nice seeing people being ripped to shreds.

This

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So please dont put words in my mouth

Aren't you the one spreading stuff without any solid evidence again? :akii:

For someone who doesn't hate Sam, you're going quite out of your way to paint him in a negative light.

It's fine not to like him but the way people spend so much energy ripping a man they do not even know day in day out is really sad, especially a guy we've seen Britney literally GLOW around and appear so happy.

Sometimes I think guys are just intimated by good looking guys, not all good looking guys are bad you know :ohwut:

Just now, Slayer said:

For someone who doesn't hate Sam, you're going quite out of your way to paint him in a negative light.

It's fine not to like him but the way people spend so much energy ripping a man they do not even know day in day out is really sad, especially a guy we've seen Britney literally GLOW around and appear so happy.

Sometimes I think guys are just intimated by good looking guys, not all good looking guys are bad you know :ohwut:

He should have thought about that before getting involved with BRITNEY SPEARS. I doubt he's crying over our opinions on his behavior.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Ok. Sorry

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Kind of feel like right now in Breaveheavey is that every time i say something. or do something. its bad 

We're all going to have different opinions, not everyone is going to feel the same about everything.

Plus it's nothing personal at all, I can disagree with posts I dislike and be fine with people and comment on views of theirs I agree with. It's honestly not that deep, so please don't take it that way :)

7 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Kind of feel like right now in Breaveheavey is that every time i say something. or do something. its bad 

Its nothing personal, and i’m not attacking you. And I never will, cause im a nice person. At least, im trying to be lol. I just dissagree with the things you said. Its nothing ‘bad’:mcwave:

Archived