Lady Gaga's "911" short film: all the symbolism and imagery explained

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I’m not literally saying people are going to kill themselves after watching this video.  It’s just disgusting how she can make something like this at a time when people need something upbeat to bring them through and lift them up.  She’s a sicko.

LOL Troll loves trolling.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, popmusicstan said:

Get a life psycho! 

When you show suicide, eating disorders, *** or violence, things come with a trigger warning.  During this time of people dying from Covid and people going through some of the toughest times in their lives, it’s not right for an artist to smack their fans over the head with such traumatic and gory imagery at the end of an unsuspecting pop video to make a martyr of themselves and glorify tragedy.  I think that was very irresponsible. And it’s not the first time this particular artist has chosen to do something tasteless like this for her “artistic expression”.  That’s my opinion, why don’t you get a life.

1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

When you show suicide, eating disorders, *** or violence, things come with a trigger warning.  During this time of people dying from Covid and people going through some of the toughest times in their lives, it’s not right for an artist to smack their fans over the head with such traumatic and gory imagery at the end of an unsuspecting pop video to make a martyr of themselves and glorify tragedy.  I think that was very irresponsible. And it’s not the first time this particular artist has chosen to do something tasteless like this for her “artistic expression”.  That’s my opinion, why don’t you get a life.

You're spamming this thread with nonsense and it's annoying. What you're talking about has nothing to do with this video. Take a chill pill. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

I don't get all the symbolism because I'm not an art student, but parts of the video reminded me of Bedtime Story. Wish there'd been choreography or at least some memetic moments to go with Chromatica I, though.

RpGCe7K.gif

the music video was based on a lot of different cinematic reference but the biggest one was a movie called '' The color of the pomegranates''  

• Like 1

Great music video. Seems very psychedelic at first (which I would accept anyway since it's Gaga) but the ending explains it. Very well done. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Much better than Stupid Love or Rain on Me. I expected Alice but now it seems it will be Sine from Above...

The LG ad was a bit out of place, though. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block