Did the PCD reunion get scrapped?

3 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

They actually did quite a few performances in the UK and Australia after they announced the reunion. I think it's still on because they rescheduled their tour dates instead of canceling it all together. Also if you follow their PCD IG, they usually always post on their stories.

Wasn't there supposed to be an EP of new songs?  I thought it was going to be released by now

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

TBH they deserved to be nominated for many VMA categories this year but they're independent now so they dont have the big label to push them

Yes, I totally forgot about them being nominated. They should have been, and they should have performed! No reason not too, it would have made the VMA's more interesting.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The tour is supposed to happen in October, I think they got the message, plus Nicole has two back to back seasons of the masked singer, She's too booked to do a reunion tour that nobody asked for. 

I was a little excited since the Spice Girls keep standing us up but Kyah Jones did make me look at Robin Anton a little sideways :clicktina:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I was a little excited since the Spice Girls keep standing us up but Kyah Jones did make me look at Robin Anton a little sideways :clicktina:

The Spice girls did the UK stadium tour, But Mel B messed up and Geri was rightfully mad. Even if they did hook up, Geri is a married woman, come on now. 

But given How her ex husband is getting any money from future spice girls tours.

I can see the tours stopping since the courts favor in the abusser

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The Spice girls did the UK stadium tour, But Mel B messed up and Geri was rightfully mad. Even if they did hook up, Geri is a married woman, come on now. 

But given How her ex husband is getting any money from future spice girls tours.

I can see the tours stopping since the courts favor in the abusser

I think Mel B is toxic as well.  It's sad. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block