Katy Perry unveils "What Makes A Woman" video

Jordan Miller

I really appreciate the effort Katy and her team put in promotion of this album. All of the videos are original and creative. It may not be her best record and not a great album overall, but Katy as a person and an artist grew on me during this era :cigney: She is flopping, but it's ok; she has already achieved what there was to achieve in the industry and I'm glad that she is doing what she wants to do and on her own terms

• Love 3
  • Leader
26 minutes ago, Matiz said:

I really appreciate the effort Katy and her team put in promotion of this album. All of the videos are original and creative. It may not be her best record and not a great album overall, but Katy as a person and an artist grew on me during this era :cigney: She is flopping, but it's ok; she has already achieved what there was to achieve in the industry and I'm glad that she is doing what she wants to do and on her own terms

:katycry:

People need to listen to the album more than once.

i was underwhelmed first listen but now I legit think this may be her best album in terms of quality. It doesn’t have bops but it has so much heart.

and I love ALL the animated videos. They’re so cute and well done. Makes me like the album even more.

i never called myself a Katy Kat but dammit I might be a Katy klown now 😅

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block