[VIDEO] BRITNEY CRYING - 2 YEARS AGO

lipeservat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought there was anything odd about this video. She has gotten emotional in other tours too, particularly when she talks to the audience. Her life is far from perfect, but this feels like a totally normal reaction from someone who just wrapped their residency and world tour. POM was all she knew for years, so of course she would feel some type of way.  :smokney2:

Okay maybe I'm just being positive, but I see this as some kind of good. MANY artists cry on the last show-date, without sapeculations..
I have said it again and again, Britney IS happy on a stage, most importantly, because she is free, and she is with people at her age and younger = her dancers. Her dancers support for her was amazing, they had a strong bond, and a family. 
She knew it wouldn't be the same again.

Oh and stop saying the tour was a mistake, the tour had better shows than most of her LA shows, I remember we talked about that. My Berlin show was ******* amazing, and she was so happy in the Asian part too..

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Eu lembro de ter visto seu vídeo e como achei tudo estranho. Com ctz tinha muita coisa errada, não duvido dela ter sido forçada a fazer esses shows.

Muitos acharam que o choro era pelo fim da tour, mas eu nunca acreditei nisso.

Seria interessante se a galera que teve contato nos bastidores com ela ou com pessoas da equipe relatassem mais do que passaram. Alguns falaram que aquela Robin ficava olhando torto, como se tivesse nojo.

So sad...

Obrigado amore, sim, ate antes de eu entrar pra tirar fotro com ela a robin tava meio que tratando ela bem estranho

10 minutes ago, lipeservat said:

Obrigado amore, sim, ate antes de eu entrar pra tirar fotro com ela a robin tava meio que tratando ela bem estranho

Como assim tratando ela estranho? Can you explain more? (Coloco algumas coisas em inglês pra não acharem ruim rs) Se não quiser blz. 

3 hours ago, lipeservat said:

thats a lie, because there was one more show in the US, and I also went there. In that show they all hugged her at the end 

Y'all can CLEARLY hear her claiming that show to be her last one... obviously that's why she was getting emotional... "we're gonna make this a special one".... hello listen lol

On 9/1/2020 at 3:57 PM, GodneyLovin said:

Y'all can CLEARLY hear her claiming that show to be her last one... obviously that's why she was getting emotional... "we're gonna make this a special one".... hello listen lol

But that wasnt the last one, there was one more in Austin and them in that show all the dancers hugged her, i have the photo in muy instagram at that moment, and most of all dancers re-posted it. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She Didn’t.  I Don’t Think Anyone Wanted Domination Canceled, Her Greedy Team Would Lose To Much Money, And They Didn’t Want That.  Something Happened Somewhere Along The Line, But Probably Not Around This Times 

Hopefully one day we can all know what exaclty happened, all of this is so sad

1 hour ago, lipeservat said:

Esse dia pra mim, foi o dia em que eu vi realmente passa por behind the scenes , 'e um freakshow pra ser bem honesto

Que medo, parece coisa de filme. Essa gente têm que ser afastada dela (tipo a Robin).

Espero que no futuro você consiga um momento melhor com a Britney <3

2 hours ago, lipeservat said:

But that wasnt the last one, there was one more in Austin and them in that show all the dancers hugged her, i have the photo in muy instagram at that moment, and most of all dancers re-posted it. 

That last show was months later.. The performance where she cried counts as an end of tour and era in general.. The austin show was so much later it couldn't really make her emotional. A tour is such a small amount of time together, and you are kinda both tired, and exited.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, lipeservat said:

I'm not saying it was her last... I'm saying in her mind that night she was thinking that was their last show of the tour... and actually the tour was over considering that show in austin came a while later.

Archived