Britney Spears' "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" vinyl is coming

26 minutes ago, csarsalcdo said:

I have two questions, since it would be first time buying vinyl:

1) Is it worthy? Quality wise, specially sound?

2) UO is the only one releasing it? I think 40 dlls is a bit high.

Pls let me know thanks! :)

1) Not really, to me it just sounds the same but has the analogical sounds to it

2) Yes they are except for the Oops that had rarities and suchΒ Β :(Β 

• Love 2

So serious/stupid question - what is the appeal of vinyl? I see everyone get so excited whenever she releases one of her albums on vinyl but like, do y'all actually have vinyl players or is it more of a collector's item? Or is it something you can play on another format?Β 

Sorry for my lack of knowledge when it comes to this!Β :ehidk:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, britneyluv said:

So serious/stupid question - what is the appeal of vinyl? I see everyone get so excited whenever she releases one of her albums on vinyl but like, do y'all actually have vinyl players or is it more of a collector's item? Or is it something you can play on another format?Β 

I like the huge album covers. That and the vinyl colors are the main appeal to me. I have a record player, but mostly for aesthetics and collectingΒ :riri:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I can only speak for myself, I only buy them to have it in my collection, myΒ vinylsΒ are still sealed.

I’ve seen some reviews and people actually complainingΒ Β about The poorΒ sound quality, specially for the color ones.Β 

Β 

• Love 1