Britney Spears' "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" vinyl is coming

26 minutes ago, csarsalcdo said:

I have two questions, since it would be first time buying vinyl:

1) Is it worthy? Quality wise, specially sound?

2) UO is the only one releasing it? I think 40 dlls is a bit high.

Pls let me know thanks! :)

1) Not really, to me it just sounds the same but has the analogical sounds to it

2) Yes they are except for the Oops that had rarities and such  :( 

• Love 2

So serious/stupid question - what is the appeal of vinyl? I see everyone get so excited whenever she releases one of her albums on vinyl but like, do y'all actually have vinyl players or is it more of a collector's item? Or is it something you can play on another format? 

Sorry for my lack of knowledge when it comes to this! :ehidk:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, britneyluv said:

So serious/stupid question - what is the appeal of vinyl? I see everyone get so excited whenever she releases one of her albums on vinyl but like, do y'all actually have vinyl players or is it more of a collector's item? Or is it something you can play on another format? 

I like the huge album covers. That and the vinyl colors are the main appeal to me. I have a record player, but mostly for aesthetics and collecting :riri:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I can only speak for myself, I only buy them to have it in my collection, my vinyls are still sealed.

I’ve seen some reviews and people actually complaining  about The poor sound quality, specially for the color ones. 

• Love 1