Mariah Carey reflects on "extremely uncomfortable" moment with Ellen DeGeneres

Slayer

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

I dont know if I am the only one, but I didn´t like how Ellen treated Britney in the last thing they at the mall for Glory promotion.

In the last part of the video you can see how Ellen was disrepectful,  pushed her to do a lot of things, screamed at her and basically treated her like she was 5 years old :nochillbrit:.

I know she was trying to be funny, but you do not need to be mean for that :pensiveney:.

Ellen does that to everyone and I didn’t find it mean at all, neither did Britney I’m sure.

As someone once pointed out, Britney is one of the celebrities Ellen actually likes and doesn’t embarrass. Ellen would never embarrass Britney like she did to Jessica Simpson, I know Ellen can be messy but not to the ones she likes, and she defo likes Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Ellen does that to everyone and I didn’t find it mean at all, neither did Britney I’m sure.

As someone once pointed out, Britney is one of the celebrities Ellen actually likes and doesn’t embarrass. Ellen would never embarrass Britney like she did to Jessica Simpson, I know Ellen can be messy but not to the ones she likes, and she defo likes Britney.

What did Ellen do to Jessica Simpson? 

This is such a hard one for me..... You want to give Ellen the benefit of the doubt, and it was a cute, funny moment back in the day.... BUT, now that I  look at this clip again with more mature eyes, this was super cringeworthy. 

Not only was it incredibly immature, but it was downright disrespectful to put an expecting Mother (who hasn't told people publicly) on the spot like that. You'd like to think that any time someone is interviewed that the questions have been discussed ahead of time, but if this was truly on the spot, then it's wildly disrespectful. 

3 hours ago, sanpedro said:

She's got so many interviews that are so hard to watch.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block