Lady Gaga Included A Throwback of Britney's 1999 VMAs in her VMA performance

And once again no comment or thank you from Britney about it. 

It would have been nice if she tweeted Gaga last night and said 

"Thank you for sharing that moment when I was on stage! It was a great time and always loved performing up there! Your performance tonight was amazing! Love you girl!"

It's clear she is so over he career and doesn't give any care in the world for her fans. Conservatorship or not, it's clear she does not care. She is so bored on instagram and posts all these random things and questions that no one even asks her and yet she can't talk to us as her fans on any level. 

It's really sad. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

And once again no comment or thank you from Britney about it. 

It would have been nice if she tweeted Gaga last night and said 

"Thank you for sharing that moment when I was on stage! It was a great time and always loved performing up there! Your performance tonight was amazing! Love you girl!"

It's clear she is so over he career and doesn't give any care in the world for her fans. Conservatorship or not, it's clear she does not care. She is so bored on instagram and posts all these random things and questions that no one even asks her and yet she can't talk to us as her fans on any level. 

It's really sad. 

Lol, the drama... :jlostare:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Needleney said:

I really don't care if she was lip syncing or singing live, but come on, this was 100% playback. There was no audience (right?) so this was pure about the show. She is dancing her *** off, you don't even hear her being out of breathe. After all, It was a great performance.  Live or playback, i don't give a ****. Gaga has proven herself enough that she can sing amazing live. 

But stop saying this was live, lol.:chrissy:

If it wernt for the add libs and pitch changes etc yeah i'd roll with ya. But Gaga is not the type for recording playback just to lipsync to it while not singing at all. That isnt her never has been .  Periodt.:typing:

People suggesting Lady Gaga Lip Synced..Are you serious? You can clearly hear the vocal differences between her performance and the studio versions of her songs. Backing tracks on some of the higher pitched notes for sure! But she absolutely did not lip sync! 

2 hours ago, Yasux33x said:

If it wernt for the add libs and pitch changes etc yeah i'd roll with ya. But Gaga is not the type for recording playback just to lipsync to it while not singing at all. That isnt her never has been .  Periodt.:typing:

Yep Agreed.. Playback on parts of her performance.. I reckon she still sings even with the playback playing! They probably turn the MIC Down when she is breaking out the hardcore choreography though haha

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Needleney said:

I really don't care if she was lip syncing or singing live, but come on, this was 100% playback. There was no audience (right?) so this was pure about the show. She is dancing her *** off, you don't even hear her being out of breathe. After all, It was a great performance.  Live or playback, i don't give a ****. Gaga has proven herself enough that she can sing amazing live. 

But stop saying this was live, lol.:chrissy:

The performance itself was pre-recorded, no doubts about that. They probably recorded it twice or three times. However, I think they just mixed the vocals from each performance they did for the very show. I don't think they recorded the vocals before, which makes it not simply '100% playback'.

21 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Lol the truth...

Hey if you stan for that, cool! 
she couldn’t even talk at the announcement of Domination. Let’s just have a big event so she can just walk down stairs and into her car. 

Listen, I agree about the Domination event, and maybe she is over her career, we don't know. I just don't see how this proofs any of that.

I would probably back you up if the performance was a tribute to Britney, but her  name was only mentioned, along with other artists. Did all the  N'SYNC members thank Gaga? Did Diana Ross? Are they over their careers too? :zoomzoom:

Can some of yall not tell that this performance is prerecorded? :gtfo:It's obvious at some parts that the footage is spliced together from 2 or more performances. 
Doubt it was live (vocally) but honestly don't care....I mean,I'm a Britney Spears stan. :mariahstare:
Who am I to throw shade over a lipsynched VMA performance:queenflopga:

3 hours ago, Korb said:

Can some of yall not tell that this performance is prerecorded? :gtfo:It's obvious at some parts that the footage is spliced together from 2 or more performances. 
Doubt it was live (vocally) but honestly don't care....I mean,I'm a Britney Spears stan. :mariahstare:
Who am I to throw shade over a lipsynched VMA performance:queenflopga:

When they r walkibg to the elevator tube, the screen glitches to their set and u can see its a whole bunch of green screen matrix lookin stuff then 2 seconds later it cuts back to the set they wanted us to see