This is the most beautiful yet sad photo ever

THE BAJAN VIBE

And it makes me think, because it reflects her situation throught the years. Even in her saddest times or at her lowest, her kids were her strengh. 

But, everytime I see the pic, it's so sad to imagine that scenario. Britney crying after the accident and the stupid paparazzis taking pictures to make all the money. Yes, it's business but, Britney didn't receive any type of respect for her dignity. It's really sad to think about it. I don't like to compare but these pictures make me think about that old article about the Britney Spears and Lady Di connection. Don't call me delusional or crazy because... I just want to hug this Brit there.

77069651_10.jpg

Bonus: 

Spoiler

923850.jpg

It's disgusting all the laughs and people looking at her, like it's just a tv show or whatever. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Britney loves being a mom, I can't believe people used to bash her as a mother. I agree it's a very sad pic now looking back at it given the current circumstances especially. :shaking:

Yeah... she really wanted to be a mom, but even when Britney gave birth two times, she was not able to be a mom or the mom she always dreamt to be.

A couple of months ago someone posted that pic on instagram and tagged Preston on it and he liked it! I wonder if knows why Britney was crying. 

But yeah, the whole thing was really sad... She tripped and everyone wanted to take a pic of that moment and of her afterwards crying to make money off her, but like she said on that interview... No one asked her If she was ok, no one gave her privacy. She was a pregnant 24 years old and her baby almost fell minutes before, but no one had the decency to act as a good human being towards her, to put themselves on her shoes. 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

A couple of months ago someone posted that pic on instagram and tagged Preston on it and he liked it! I wonder if knows why Britney was crying. 

But yeah, the whole thing was really sad... She tripped and everyone wanted to take a pic of that moment and of her afterwards crying to make money off her, but like she said on that interview... No one asked her If she was ok, no one gave her privacy. She was a pregnant 24 years old and her baby almost fell minutes before, but no one had the decency to act as a good human being towards her, to put themselves on her shoes. 

Exactly. No one asked her if she was ok and that’s disgusting. It shows 0% humanity.

5 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Heartbreaking photo indeed.. She was always an easy target since she was a genuinely sincere kinda naive country girl but this Britney is dead sadly. I sometimes wish she never made it in the music industry and had a quiet happy life instead.. 

Yeah... she deserved to enjoy her motherhood but they didn’t allow her. She had not permission to live her life because she became propety of the industry and media. It’s heartbreaking because at the end of the day, they ruined her life.

Even ‘the good intentions’ were wrong. I remember that tribute song called ‘Britney, I’m sorry’ or whatever, you could think it was a beautiful show of love but the interest behind it, was just commercial.  

16 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And it makes me think, because it reflects her situation throught the years. Even in her saddest times or at her lowest, her kids were her strengh. 

But, everytime I see the pic, it's so sad to imagine that scenario. Britney crying after the accident and the stupid paparazzis taking pictures to make all the money. Yes, it's business but, Britney didn't receive any type of respect for her dignity. It's really sad to think about it. I don't like to compare but these pictures make me think about that old article about the Britney Spears and Lady Di connection. Don't call me delusional or crazy because... I just want to hug this Brit there.

77069651_10.jpg

Bonus: 

Reveal hidden contents

923850.jpg

It's disgusting all the laughs and people looking at her, like it's just a tv show or whatever. 

They knew exactly how to get Britney compliant. You take the children and she will say yes to everything. The people who did this to her deserve my greatest contempt

Sad...I agree with all of you BUT Britney was also stubborn and didn’t think about the consequences for being out in public. I love Britney but she should have left the public eye to raise Preston and relax. She kept putting herself in situations where the paps were lurking and waiting for her next mishap. I think K-Fed had a lot to do with sticking around in LA. 

I remember during this time that I’d see how much the media was going for her and how much I wished she’d go to Louisiana or some where obscure but it never happened. 

p.s. her thong is hanging out :yesokay:

8 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Heartbreaking photo indeed.. She was always an easy target since she was a genuinely sincere kinda naive country girl but this Britney is dead sadly. I sometimes wish she never made it in the music industry and had a quiet happy life instead.. 

I never wished this more than now. Yeah, media, paparazzi and gp were cruel to her, but the saddest part is Britney being under a cship for 12 years already bc her family was always a mess and wasnt there for her when she needed, then now they want to lock her forever under a cship. Imo its so cruel what her family has done and continue doing to her bc it doesnt seem to be helping her at all. I wish she would never made it bc that way no one would be able to make money off her. They wouldnt be fighting to keep her under a cship and to see who controls her money, trust, career moves, whatever. If she wasnt that rich, they wouldnt bother. Juno Lou did some big mistakes as well, yet she is responsible, mature and sane enough to be in charge of Britneys trust? She isnt under a cship bc she isnt rich as well, or at least that rich, as rich as Britney.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, Bundy said:

I never wished this more than now. Yeah, media, paparazzi and gp were cruel to her, but the saddest part is Britney being under a cship for 12 years already bc her family was always a mess and wasnt there for her when she needed, then now they want to lock her forever under a cship. Imo its so cruel what her family has done and continue doing to her bc it doesnt seem to be helping her at all. I wish she would never made it bc that way no one would be able to make money off her. They wouldnt be fighting to keep her under a cship and to see who controls her money, trust, career moves, whatever. If she wasnt that rich, they wouldnt bother. Juno Lou did some big mistakes as well, yet she is responsible, mature and sane enough to be in charge of Britneys trust? She isnt under a cship bc she isnt rich as well, or at least that rich, as rich as Britney.

This.

Archived