Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me" wins Best Collaboration and Song of the Year at the VMAs

• Leader

Our queens did that!

Gaga is NOT playing around with Miss Rona.

Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me" won Best Collaboration and Song of the Year. 

Gaga also won Artist of the Year.

"Ariana and I really connected through this song," she said. "Me and Ariana are truly soul sisters. Girl this is for us. We've both been through some s**t together."

"We turned our tears, that felt like endless rainfall, into diamonds. I will treasure those diamonds with you forever honey."

Watch below:

Related:

gaga-collab.jpg.68ad79090fd5a7a6f7d614a441816281.jpg

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Someone said, Scooter paid MTV to award Gaga everything. 

It's definitely becoming all about lady Gaga vmas edition

It’s totally transparent how she is pushed onto an undeserving creative pedestal. She can feed the audience nothing but a tacky Latex costume and wriggle on the floor and they will think they are blessed and looking at futuristic avantgarde profound divinity :decisions:.

FYI the award speech was planned ever since the record was created cuz there is no genuine voting 🗳 or popularity consensus based on her win, i wouldn’t doubt the whole record was made just to conclude with that raindrop-tear-diamond metaphor which she did certainly not come up with on her own but you guys like to believe she is a free artist and not a corporate brand right. 

Also Rihannas Umbrella ️ mv serves more creativity than gagas entire Joanne and Adrenochromatica eras. There rain is actually combined with ****. Mv Umbrella GIF by Rihanna

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It’s totally transparent how she is pushed onto an undeserving creative pedestal. She can feed the audience nothing but a tacky Latex costume and wriggle on the floor and they will think they are blessed and looking at futuristic avantgarde profound divinity :decisions:.

FYI the award speech was planned ever since the record was created cuz there is no genuine voting 🗳 or popularity consensus based on her win, i wouldn’t doubt the whole record was made just to conclude with that raindrop-tear-diamond metaphor which she did certainly not come up with on her own but you guys like to believe she is a free artist and not a corporate brand right. 

Also Rihannas Umbrella ️ mv serves more creativity than gagas entire Joanne and Adrenochromatica eras. There rain is actually combined with ****. Mv Umbrella GIF by Rihanna

One could think (based off your comment) that Lady Gaga got her *** in front of a camera and insulted you personally.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block