"Britney" singing Cry Me a River by JT! (Myah Marie WHO???)

JustWendy

OK this girl is mad talented, such a vocal prodigy! All her impressions are spot on and Britney's is AMAZING. Britney Spears Shocked GIFs | Tenor

Most importantly she does it respectfully, no doubt she's a fan! <3

And the fact that she's singing as Britney a JT song about Britney lol...:cuteidk:

Sorry Myah Marie, looks like there's a far superior girl in town of backing vocals

(but mostly secret uncredited main vocals, really) Smiling GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Yes she does...  Calm Down Fed Up GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

No, she does not.

She sounds too sweet, her color of voice is too soft and clean, I don't know how to say it. Britney's is more raspy, it's very distinctive and other people are better at impersonating her.

This girl is a great singer, but not so much of an impersonator, at least not Britney's. Christina's was more on point. 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, she does not.

She sounds too sweet, her color of voice is too soft and clean, I don't know how to say it. Britney's is more raspy, it's very distinctive and other people are better at impersonating her.

This girl is a great singer, but not so much of an impersonator, at least not Britney's. Christina's was more on point. 

This girl has several videos were she sings like Britney. She doesn't sound exactly like Britney cause our girl's voice is unique, but she's pretty spot on. And she sounds more like Britney than Myah Marie ever could, which is the point of this thread.:slayde:

unless you're a Myah Marie "stan" and an IABJ apologist which would certainly explain a lot.

no shade tho Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

This girl has several videos were she sings like Britney. She doesn't sound exactly like Britney cause our girl's voice is unique, but she's pretty spot on. And she sounds more like Britney than Myah Marie ever could, which is the point of this thread.:slayde:

unless you're a Myah Marie "stan" and an IABJ apologist which would certainly explain a lot.

no shade tho Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

I remember I've seen another video of hers where she sounded more similar, but I tried to find it on her channel, but there were many, and none of the ones I saw sounded correct lol but I do remember someone had posted it here some time ago.

And I think it's funny that you mention it, because I was gonna say she sounds more like Myah Marie than she sounds like Britney.

Archived