Britney's AI Enhance: This channel deserves all of your attention right now

CJMCH

I came across this and I think it's important that you guys watch it because, since Britney's team is prob not thinking of re-scanning her old MVs, this is the closest we will get to true full HD/4K official videos from Britney.

It can't be just AI, this user is probably using some of the SD masters and enhancing the colors of it. It's brilliant! + I don't know how this channel is avoiding copyright, but there you go:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I would kill for a Blu-ray or 4K of this to watch at home with all her videos :gunriah:

I've just downloaded them all in case YouTube strikes it down, but hopefully it stays. He/she promised her full videography on the comments.

15 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Shout out to this channel! Their job is impeccable:gimmemoar:

the quality of those videos are superb, probably the best quality on Youtube.

Exactly! Whoever is in charge of it is doing an amazing job and I really do hope he/she does her whole videography.

8 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:katycream:These are always AMAZING but...
:crying1: ...I wish her flop label would remastered the videos from the original films/digital files with remastered special effects etc so fans didn't have to do that 

I've messaged Lou about that in the past, as well as the Darkchild Remix that is still missing on her official channel, but she's too busy answering haters and blocking people that attack her :fakecry:

Easily the best quality upscales on YouTube. Oops! is :kylie: Some have been ripped from a PAL source 25fps and interpolated to 50fps which don't look that great (ghosting of frames etc.) when they were natively shot at NTSC 24fps. Same for interpolating 24 or 30fps source material to 60fps - it does not look great at all. It's always best to view 24FPS shot material at its original frame rate. Even when ripping from DVD/VOB sources at 30fps, it is best to IVTC back to 24fps when upscaling, as the music videos would have already had a telecine conversion for DVD/broadcast from 24 to 30fps - pretty much reversing the process.

On 8/30/2020 at 1:03 AM, CJMCH said:

I've just downloaded them all in case YouTube strikes it down, but hopefully it stays. He/she promised her full videography on the comments.

On 8/30/2020 at 2:54 AM, PokemonSpears said:

they look great, but I'm not a huge fan of 60fps, at least on older videos. They look kinda strange. I prefer when they look more like a film rather than a soap opera, if that makes any sense :idkney:

On 8/30/2020 at 2:04 AM, CJMCH said:

Exactly! Whoever is in charge of it is doing an amazing job and I really do hope he/she does her whole videography.

thank you for your feedback. i'm the one responsible for the videos and the channel. it started by some videos, but they look so good that i'm doing an effort to have them all. indeed many people made comments about the 60fps. I do like it, but I might as well keep it original

And no, I did not change ANYTHING in the videos. they are the original DVD sources. i dont touch on any colors or contrasts etc. only thing that it was changed was the 60fp rate. But I won't be doing any of those again.  

On 8/30/2020 at 2:40 AM, Stannedforever said:

:katycream:These are always AMAZING but...
:crying1: ...I wish her flop label would remastered the videos from the original films/digital files with remastered special effects etc so fans didn't have to do that 

they did some remasters on TIDAL, but they are just upscales. it's the same thing for you to convert a SD video to HD without doing anything. these are upscaled with AI, frame by frame with TOPAZ.

If anyone wants to come in and help me, it would be great. this is really heavy to render. 

On 8/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, PokemonSpears said:

they look great, but I'm not a huge fan of 60fps, at least on older videos. They look kinda strange. I prefer when they look more like a film rather than a soap opera, if that makes any sense :idkney:

I agree, 60fps makes it look like those stock footages played on loop on flat screen TVs at the mall's department store.

17 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

thank you for your feedback. i'm the one responsible for the videos and the channel. it started by some videos, but they look so good that i'm doing an effort to have them all. indeed many people made comments about the 60fps. I do like it, but I might as well keep it original

And no, I did not change ANYTHING in the videos. they are the original DVD sources. i dont touch on any colors or contrasts etc. only thing that it was changed was the 60fp rate. But I won't be doing any of those again.  

12 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I agree, 60fps makes it look like those stock footages played on loop on flat screen TVs at the mall's department store.

I mean, it's not like they look horrible, it's just that it kinda takes away from that magic of the films (because I've seen it on movies too) but I suppose there are many people that do like it that sort of "live", "in-person" feel. It reminds me of those Australian tv shows, or I don't know where they were from, like the one about the mermaids lol

For example, my favorite out of all of these videos was I Love Rock 'N' Roll, it just looks amazing. But they all look great, especially on the TV screen. When I watched Oops I was like :yesplease:

Thanks @Stifler's Mom

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, it's not like they look horrible, it's just that it kinda takes away from that magic of the films (because I've seen it on movies too) but I suppose there are many people that do like it that sort of "live", "in-person" feel.

For example, my favorite out of all of these videos was I Love Rock 'N' Roll, it just looks amazing. But they all look great, especially on the TV screen. When I watched Oops I was like :yesplease:

Thanks @Stifler's Mom

Same thoughts, I didn't mean in a bad way. It's just that as an amateur filmmaker I prefer my videos looking cinematic with 24fps. 

The upscaled britney videos in 60fps has this too much smooth movement like those stock footages on flat screen TVs that it looked too perfect.

But you're amazing @StiflersMom for making these, thank you! :yasqueen:

Archived