Love it,hate it,say what you want about it, but this video was britney's peak of beauty

Sakisbitch

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

Toxic says hi

2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Womanizer, Circus, Overprotected (Darkchild Remix), Work *****, Slumber Party, And Prerogative Commercial Say Hi! 

the guy said radar was her peak..toxic,womanizer,circus,overprotected was before radar...I don't know how people like her look on work b or slumber party..I didn't like her plastic face on work b and her big lips on slumber party brit-q,id=690fe24c,b=intouch,w=700,rm=sk.jpegtumblr_pie3rnczV01r8ox2ao1_540.gif  ..circusney was the peak of her beauty cause she still had her original pretty face...

Honestly? People like you suck for commenting on when a woman's beauty “peak” occurred :sponge:

Why not go look in the mirror and ask when your own beauty peak occurred :tired: People like you are the reason so many others end up on shows like botched :didilie: Britney isn’t your doll and people need to stop acting like she is. Shes still beautiful and rockin it :queenflopga: 

9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Honestly? People like you suck for commenting on when a woman's beauty “peak” occurred :sponge:

Why not go look in the mirror and ask when your own beauty peak occurred :tired: People like you are the reason so many others end up on shows like botched :didilie: Britney isn’t your doll and people need to stop acting like she is. Shes still beautiful and rockin it :queenflopga: 

Interesting...take a deep breath and maybe your breakdown will stop

31 minutes ago, Sakis***** said:

If she didn't look a little older already and she didn't have sad-dead eyes then maybe yes...4062946831_fe057aafb7_c.jpg

I like the ‘older’ look, its not like she looked 40. She looked like a goddess, she is a pro with music videos, I don’t think she was literally sad, think thats what she wanted to look like. The uncensored version and raunchy scenes that were cut screamed prime Gaga, which means perfect.

FF onwards is when she started to look proper older and different, 3 was perfect.

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I like the ‘older’ look, its not like she looked 40. She looked like a goddess, she is a pro with music videos, I don’t think she was literally sad, think thats what she wanted to look like. The uncensored version and raunchy scenes that were cut screamed prime Gaga, which means perfect.

FF onwards is when she started to look proper older and different, 3 was perfect.

3 was the beginning of ffney..I don't need to write 13 lines of an essay to prove it.the eyes and the face proved it.

Archived