Billy B - I know you don't owe us anything, but get in here...

You know how irrational and on high alert the fandom is right now. I see everyone here ****ting on you but am willing to give you benefit of the doubt because I'm the type that likes to believe someone is being truthful until proven otherwise. You really need to talk about the phone call more if you're being honest with us. This conversation was likely "not allowed" by her team anyway, so there is no reason for me to believe you'd "get in trouble" for talking about it. Every day I am pulled back and forth thinking the fandom is being irrational and way too deep in conspiracy theories, and the next we see stuff go down in court that just makes you think... wtf. We have got to get to the bottom of this. You seem like you care for her, so please, say more than just "we talked" and "she reads what you say." Which I personally believe she does come here occasionally, she's always been curious to know what media is saying about her. Digressing... despite not owing us anything, and I know you get treated like crap, I really do feel you should speak more on it. We have nothing. Nobody. Britney has nothing. Nobody. Andrew Wallet is coming back despite irreparable harm coming to Britney/the brand if he didn't get out just a few short months ago. This is a **** show. Please dude.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Wow, Britney is an A-list celebrity. She has worked with MANY people! Why would she keep his phone number? Why would she pick someone from the FF era? :jl: 

If He wanted to help her, he would do it in a different way. He wouldnt go online, he would try to find a way to reach out to her team or Sam to ask if she is fine. 

How do we know he didn’t try and he found her to be so protected and cut off from the world, this is his only means of fighting for her? We don’t have many people “close” to her willing to talk. Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and work with him until we have PROOF that he’s being dishonest. Until then, it’s nothing more than speculation.  We can’t just shut everything down. There are no options left besides giving up completely and hoping for the best. The added pressure on the cship has done NOTHING. I mean Andrew ******* Wallet, the man who’s affiliation would have allegedly resulted in IRREPARABLE HARM to Britney is back on board. I can’t wrap my head around it. 

8 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

If he starts backing up the vague nonsense he's been dropping... It almost feels like he's says he spoke to her just to make us jealous because we are fans and we could never. 

Because literally it's all he's doing. I'm so sick of him, he better start showing receipts or something :cigney:

Exactly, those are the vibes that im getting from him. 

Archived