I don't believe Britney reads BreatheHeavy

Adam Wiatrowski97

Hi guys, 

I've seen a lot of poems written for Britney by you. I love your kind words (and you should spread them because positive energy can do wonders) but let's be real: Britney does not read BH. Neither did she call her "ex" and that makeup artist. 

As we know she is not allowed to have full internet access. How would she be able read BH? We dont even know if she runs her own insta. 

Also, do you really think she'd reach out to some random make up artist? (from FF era:slayde:

Dont believe everything you read on the Internet (like Madonna who thought Covid wasnt real:ohwut:)

And no, I'm not hating but we cant be naive. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree. He has an agenda in my opinion. Someone has been in touch with him from the camp. The "she doesn't like the negativity " was a tell tale sign for me. The only negativity is towards the clowns running her corrupt conservatorship and it's creating momentum. Why would she want that to stop and potentially put out the fires of the movement? These people have literally stolen her life. She hates them.

36 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Totally agree. He has an agenda in my opinion. Someone has been in touch with him from the camp. The "she doesn't like the negativity " was a tell tale sign for me. The only negativity is towards the clowns running her corrupt conservatorship and it's creating momentum. Why would she want that to stop and potentially put out the fires of the movement? These people have literally stolen her life. She hates them.

Facts

3 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

What if the only net access her ppl give her is ONLY BH????? All this she doesnt read BH makes me think shes actually on here and a participating member. Bet Lou Jamie JL and Lynne are all on here. Jordan, either u get on live and get naked or ur one of the ppl in her team masquerading as Jordan 

:gagasmile:her team allowed her to read a forum that is trying to expose her team? 

13 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

:gagasmile:her team allowed her to read a forum that is trying to expose her team? 

The ultimate oxymoron mistake i can see them doing since everything else on their end has been a rookie move now that ****s being uncovered. The perfect crime no? And right as shes about to be free they kill her but make it look like an accident like on that josie and the *****cats movie

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

SO MUCH YES. The exact moments I was like "what is you doinnnnn" ( :nydisgust:) was when he had the megaphone at the rally and he was going off on his definition of dementia and said he was against using the word "free" before Britney. Then the constant need to paint fans especially the ones yelling Free Britney collectively as "negative" etc. it all feels like so much deflection. Now he's speaking FOR Britney like :jlostare:

I couldn't tell if it was genuine or darker intentions but whatever it is, it's not healthy. With the lengths her team goes I wouldn't put it past them to use someone who can say "Hey ya'll I knew her in person and you all don't so shutup I'm the end all be all".  but of course this last part I can only speculate....for now :cardi:

46 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

What if the only net access her ppl give her is ONLY BH????? All this she doesnt read BH makes me think shes actually on here and a participating member. Bet Lou Jamie JL and Lynne are all on here. Jordan, either u get on live and get naked or ur one of the ppl in her team masquerading as Jordan 

28 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

The ultimate oxymoron mistake i can see them doing since everything else on their end has been a rookie move now that ****s being uncovered. The perfect crime no? And right as shes about to be free they kill her but make it look like an accident like on that josie and the *****cats movie

Dude. Get a grip. 

If Britney is so protected and Bryan basically said she needs people doing things for her all the time and that "she" sends content to a team post for her... It is possible they allow Britney to suffer the "stress of negativity" that an internet forum can cause?

Same with reddit, same with random interactions "Britney" had (allegedly false accounts) with fans. If she's doing secretly one day they'd find out.

• Leader
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

:orangu:

Archived