What if Billy and Jason were hired by Britney's Team to slowly destroy the movement?

BONO Productions

Idk anymore, really everything is possible... We have to stay open minded and take everything with a grain of salt. 

Even if we are totally wrong, Britney (if she's reading this) needs to understand our point of view and that we really care about her and want the best for her, and we have to think about possible liars, nothing is for sure unless we hear it from Brit herself (and even that is under question bc they can make her talk that 'all is well' while there really isn't) 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's completely valid for people to suspect this given how powerful and rich Britney's team is and how they've been freaking out over Free Britney publically. I mean, divide & conquer anyone? There have been infiltrators forever.

Not to mention the BOLD & shady claims thing 1 and thing 2 are making with no evidence during times of great deceit. 

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where's the logic?

It's not Britney fans who are going to win her back her freedom.

It's insiders like Billy who can testify in front of a judge as to what they've observed on the inside.

What is he going to testify? That positivity is better than negativity? That he's not fond of people from breatheeheavy? :jl:

If he really wants to help, he couldve given us legit testimonies already so organizations like ACLU wouldn't think that this movement is silly and shallow.

4 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Idk anymore, really everything is possible... We have to stay open minded and take everything with a grain of salt. 

Even if we are totally wrong, Britney (if she's reading this) needs to understand our point of view and that we really care about her and want the best for her, and we have to think about possible liars, nothing is for sure unless we hear it from Brit herself (and even that is under question bc they can make her talk that 'all is well' while there really isn't) 

This is exactly my point, thank you so much bub.

We can't be naive now, the movement is getting bigger and that means more challenges and people from Britney's team who will try to discredit, invalidate,silence, and destroy the movement.

3 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

It's completely valid for people to suspect this given how powerful and rich Britney's team is and how they've been freaking out over Free Britney publically. I mean, divide & conquer anyone? There have been infiltrators forever.

Not to mention the BOLD & shady claims thing 1 and thing 2 are making with no evidence during times of great deceit. 

THIS. Thank you, bub. :hugs:

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where's the logic?

It's insiders like Billy who can testify in front of a judge as to what they've observed on the inside.

Actually, if there is a slim chance for Britney to get out of this thing it's because of the public pressure that is forcing people like Samuel Ingham to finally their job properly. No one else seems be doing **** to help Britney. Sure, I agree with you that the testimonies are very important, but we have been waiting for them for so long that I truly believe they will never happen.

6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Actually, if there is a slim chance for Britney to get out of this thing it's because of the public pressure that is forcing people like Samuel Ingham to finally their job properly. No one else seems be doing **** to help Britney. Sure, I agree with you that the testimonies are very important, but we have been waiting for them for so long that I truly believe they will never happen.

:wigsnatched:

23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where's the logic?

Que? I support Amnesty international and gets messages left and right to show support for victims of various horrible things; and never is There a disclsimer ”only reply if you are working at the prison/government” etc.

It is always the people that matter in every movement. Look at BLM having become a global force. It came from the people. Not through waiting around saying ”the Only people with power are the police and politicians so we wait for them to say and do stuff, they are the Only ones that can do Something”. 

29 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Que? I support Amnesty international and gets messages left and right to show support for victims of various horrible things; and never is There a disclsimer ”only reply if you are working at the prison/government” etc.

It is always the people that matter in every movement. Look at BLM having become a global force. It came from the people. Not through waiting around saying ”the Only people with power are the police and politicians so we wait for them to say and do stuff, they are the Only ones that can do Something”. 

Of course. That's why the public pressure is working.

But in court it's an entirely different matter. They won't let her go without a showdown in court, you see. It's a process in which the end point does not end at a court of law, but it has to get through it. It's not like asking for a serial raper to get arrested or for systemic racism and police brutality to end. The court first has to review if themselves reviewed the thing correctly and then investigate if there's any truth to what we're saying. Then Britney gets free and gets her revenge against those who held her back.

And what's the usefulness in a testimony that's already known to the public? Without proper vetting? It can even be a weapon to the other side.

22 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

What is he going to testify? That positivity is better than negativity? That he's not fond of people from breatheeheavy? :jl:

If he really wants to help, he couldve given us legit testimonies already so organizations like ACLU wouldn't think that this movement is silly and shallow.

The ACLU already knows far more than any Britney stan.

I mean. C'mon. :outwithit:

20 hours ago, Catalin said:

But this is the law we're talking about.

Samuel Ingham needs EVIDENCE.

5 hours ago, Newrie said:

We're talking about two completely different things.

I'm referring to the legal system.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, no matter whether you are poor or a multi-millionaire.

8 hours ago, Applejack said:

Of course. That's why the public pressure is working.

But in court it's an entirely different matter. They won't let her go without a showdown in court, you see. It's a process in which the end point does not end at a court of law, but it has to get through it. It's not like asking for a serial raper to get arrested or for systemic racism and police brutality to end. The court first has to review if themselves reviewed the thing correctly and then investigate if there's any truth to what we're saying. Then Britney gets free and gets her revenge against those who held her back.

And what's the usefulness in a testimony that's already known to the public? Without proper vetting? It can even be a weapon to the other side.

This is a lot about a system, it is about systematic discrimination of people on the grounds of ”mental health” that has been going on since the beginning of mental health ”care”. Women have been locked up, lobotomized, deemed erratic and put in a prison like ”hospital”, taken their children and whole life off of them. This is is in the past But apperently it is How it works in America still. In many people’s minds, This old and VERY ****** and ableist systematical order is their whole ”understanding” of ”mental health”. Thus all random people online who thinks it is normal that Britney lacks human rights, they think that This is How you treat women who are sensitive, show emotion, can get angry, that gets tired of being *** symbols, are (by the public) suspected of having everything from bipolar disorder to borderline. 

Secondly, many of the cases I respond to and get notifications about from Amnesty international are about unjust court orders. Someone who is in prison for speaking about politics, or having got sentenced to death, Bodily harm etc. It is almost always to do with a court order and that country’s f:ed up legal system. Just like in this case. 

Archived