What if Billy and Jason were hired by Britney's Team to slowly destroy the movement?

BONO Productions

I hope I'm wrong but what if Billy and Jason were hired by Britney's Team to act like whistle blowers that would spill the truth and act like allies for the #FreeBritney movement?

So far, they really got the heart of Britney stans and had them thinking that they're here to help. I'm afraid that once they finally gained the trust of the stans and protesters, they will little by little execute their trojan horse and flip the narrative and destroy the movement.

I don't want to be negative but everything that they've said never really contributed a lot to the movement.

Billy:

He's just like the Britney's slumber party stylist, they both said things that we already know. Sometimes, he's making it about himself, trying to redeem his image to us fans just because he was bashed before.

If he really wants to help Britney, he wouldnt think about his image, he would just attend the protest and show his presence/support.

Jason:

He appeared out of nowhere when the movement is starting to echo louder. I also find it annoying how he's talking about winning Britney's heart again if Britney wants to try one more time.

If you'll watch his interviews during the protest, he makes this suspicious non verbals while answering questions, not making eye-contact at times, weird hand gestures and mannerism.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong. I hope they're really genuine with everything because right now, the energy I'm getting from them is fake and manipulative. :( 

If the vthings I've said about Billy & Jason are outdated and wrong, please correct me and enlighten me. :hugs:

Britney, if you're reading this, please give us a sign if Billy and Jason really talked to you and if they are really allies. :yesplease:

I love you and I just want your freedom back thats why we tend to be confused because we want to be careful and cautious. :crying1:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t trust anyone in this situation. I’m going by my gut and my instincts. I feel that something is terribly wrong and to take everything with a grain of salt. Don’t buy into what they say too much. Loucifer and company would go to extreme lengths to stay afloat. That much we do know for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I don’t trust anyone in this situation. I’m going by my gut and my instincts. I feel that something is terribly wrong and to take everything with a grain of salt. Don’t buy into what they say too much. Loucifer and company would go to extreme lengths to stay afloat. That much we do know for sure. 

my thoughts exactly. :yasqueen: Loucifer can easily pay people like Billy and Jason to act like whistle blowers

but it'll be very hard for her to silence people like Cher. :rihclap:

I swear to GOD I thought this... idk about billy, but Jason YES... who paid for his flight to Cali and room and board🤔🤔 he doesn’t have that kind of money.. seems to fit the narrative they love to use “if out of her conservatorship, she will be exposed to people like Jason Alexander”

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I swear to GOD I thought this... idk about billy, but Jason YES... who paid for his flight to Cali and room and board🤔🤔 he doesn’t have that kind of money.. seems to fit the narrative they love to use “if out of her conservatorship, she will be exposed to people like Jason Alexander”

My first thought exactly when I heard that Jason was involved at the movement. Even it begin the day it was and he becoming the “face” of #freebritney movement... 

33 minutes ago, One More Time said:

My first thought exactly when I heard that Jason was involved at the movement. Even it begin the day it was and he becoming the “face” of #freebritney movement... 

I kept commenting under the live like “DO NOT TALK TO HIM HE WILL HURT THE MOVEMENT!” But all the fans started attacking me .. lo and behold it was on the news the next day that he’s in contact with Britney and he still wants her etc etc smh🤦🏽‍♂️

Archived