Best Britney Perfume

AngelicFantasy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe retailers buy in bulk at cost and then sell for the recommend retail price. So if you buy from anyone you're helping them recoup the cost of that bulk purchase with profit. So you're not really helping the C-Ship technically. 

Some would argue that you're purchase shows the demand or value of the brand so the C-SHIP will keep producing. I'd say Britney will soon be free and do we really wanna hurt her Brand?

No one is profiting from the perfume sales except revlon. Britney signed a contract for x amount of perfumes and was paid in full many many years ago. I think she actually has no more left in the deal so grab them while you can. She may get a small fraction of the royalties, but it’s nothing of significance. 
that being said, Prerogative, Private Show and Believe are my favorites.  

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

No one is profiting from the perfume sales except revlon. Britney signed a contract for x amount of perfumes and was paid in full many many years ago. I think she actually has no more left in the deal so grab them while you can. She may get a small fraction of the royalties, but it’s nothing of significance. 

So Elizabeth Arden became part of Revlon, is this the cause of the drop in sales of Britney's perfumes on perfumerys? Until 3 years ago, I saw some of her perfumes for sale in my country's best known perfumery chain and suddenly stopped having them, now they only sell the original Fantasy. I can only buy her perfumes on foreign websites because in physical stores there are no...

40 minutes ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

I only have Prerogative so i can only speak about that.

I didn't expect that fragrance to be so good!

I'm waiting for Prerogative EGO

You should get Prerogative Rave! It’s my favorite Britney perfume and the availability is quite low, I’m gonna buy several to stock up like Gaga’s fans did with her Fame perfume when the availability started going down, it’s already one of the hardest Britney perfumes to find even tho its her most recent one. I see the original Prerogative everywhere but not the Rave :/ and same! Excited for the Ego one!

And to the OP thats my answer, Prerogative Rave is my absolute fav!

Just bought Prerogative and wearing it rn. It's so good! I smelled Fantasy and some others while in a store long time ago and liked all of them, but never bought one. I'm not a girl so that's the reason :gagasmile:

It smells kinda similar to Fantasy, very sweet and still kinda girly even though it's unisex  :tina:

I love it anyway. I've always preferred sweet fragrances. This one is actually powerful-sweet, but also rich, fresh and ****. Just perfect for the sweet person I am :kylie:

On 8/28/2020 at 8:06 PM, PZHSB said:

That goes against what Bryan said

6 hours ago, thelegendney said:

VIP private show is my fave from the newer ones, but midnight fantasy will always bring nostalgia to me along w/ radiance which is SO hard to find now

I know! I bought Radiance a long time ago and I can't remember what it smells like but I know I liked it. It is hard to find. I've been eyeing Midnight Fantasy

Archived