Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The gag is she does and just said that to cover face :katyclown: someone who doesn’t care about charts anymore doesn’t put that much effort into releasing multiple covers and videos and promo :katyclown: I am loving all of it hahahahaha :whiteladydance:

So does this mean that Miley Cyrus falls into this category?

In a recent interview with that weird bald guy, she said she doesn't care about charts anymore :tiffeyeroll:

• Haha 2
On 8/31/2020 at 9:30 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Well, Folklore needed 27 reviews to get it the same metacritc score Future Nostalgia got only with 19 nominations :byetina:

Ill shut up when Folklores sets a india/folk trend in mainstream pop, like how Dua pioneered the disco trend :messbye:

What were you saying? 

6 weeks at number 1, 133k copies sold in week six. Tied with Whitney Houston. First album in four years to do it?

In comparisons, Katy Perry debuted at number 5, with 50k sold, and 35k were physical sales. She had numerous performances, multiple videos released, a facebook campaign etc.

Trend set, it seems

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, britneyspears2205 said:

This forum is a joke if I ever WITNESSes one😂 It‘s like the same 3-4 catty mean-spirited gays who think of new „creative“ ways to be super „shady“ and post every 20min or so🤣 hilarious

Mean spirited is someone who goes downvoting every comment they don’t like. Yeah I did the same to you before you go crying about it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: just accept you stan a horrible human being of an artist who is the real mean spirited one. You accept someone who makes fun of the struggles Britney went through. “BritneySpears” as your name? hahaha now that’s a joke fit for a KatyClown :katyclown:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

35k pure sales!!!

tenor.gif

"“It’s like the last colour in the spectrum that I can do,” she said, talking about her hair. “I’ve done all of them and the only thing left to do is shave my head, which I’m really saving for a public breakdown. I’m down for that. I’m almost moments away from that, obviously.”

"Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart ,Luke 6:45"

:deserves:

• Love 7
On 8/28/2020 at 4:35 PM, Blackout2006 said:

2017 sales: 840k sales ONLY (Going below top 40 best-selling albums of 2017) amking it one of lowest selling albums of 2017

Hit songs from witness: Chained to the ryhtym (only 1 hit)

Swish Swish and Bon Appetite were hits though right? 

They were played a lot here in the U.K. on radio if I remember right

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block