Mexican pop icon Gloria Trevi releases DVD of live concert Diosa de la Noche (En Vivo desde la Arena Ciudad de México): Watch

gloria.jpg.91ecac3379d817fb15b64a6cfa1f905b.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Mexican singer Gloria Trevi has released a DVD of her latest tour Diosa de la Noche. The DVD comes from the three concerts she did in June 2019 at the Arena Ciudad de México in Mexico City.

The show features many of her classic hits, some in the form of medleys, as well as the songs from her latest album, Diosa de la Noche.

The show is one of her most impressive spectacles, with many different numbers, props and costume changes.

12 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Looks like a Selena Gomez concert

selena-gomez-gold-bodysuit-gold-boots-re

and the ending it's like Britney's FFT

maxresdefault.jpg

but just virtually  :jl:

fft5.jpg

Still, for Gloria Trevi's standard it's quite the best she's done in a while. Well, her past tour was very flamboyant as well, but she kinda kept it more conservative with the arrangement of the songs. This time she made it more uptempo-ish even for her classic hits which are a bit more slow.

But yeah, I guess you really have to know her career beforehand to appreciate the treatment the songs got. She even performed some album tracks, including one from her first album which I believe she had never performed live, at least not since the early 90's or late 80's.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and the ending it's like Britney's FFT

maxresdefault.jpg

but just virtually  :jl:

fft5.jpg

Still, for Gloria Trevi's standard it's quite the best she's done in a while. Well, her past tour was very flamboyant as well, but she kinda kept it more conservative with the arrangement of the songs. This time she made it more uptempo-ish even for her classic hits which are a bit more slow.

But yeah, I guess you really have to know her career beforehand to appreciate the treatment the songs got. She even performed some album tracks, including one from her first album which I believe she had never performed live, at least not since the early 90's or late 80's.

And it has 6 or 7 costume changes :brityes:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block