Leak: Producer's demo for Liar

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the 2015 producer's demo for Liar. You can listen to different arrangements before Britney got to record her vocals on it  

Yes! I think this plays a big reason I don’t care for this song much. But also her tone in the song is just not my favorite. Listening to the demo it made me realize the song probably could’ve sounded

Such an amazing song. My favorite off glory 

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Love it. I wish they left Britney vocals a bit cleaner ala this demo. Love the playfulness this girl gave in background.

Yes! I think this plays a big reason I don’t care for this song much. But also her tone in the song is just not my favorite. Listening to the demo it made me realize the song probably could’ve sounded really cool for Katy Perry 

• Like 2

I hear a lot of Ariana styling in this demo. And I never would have thought of this as a song for her, but it now makes me want to hear an Ariana version of Liar. 

But yeah, the Britney vocals on Liar just have so much, like, static over them - like they’re a recording of a recording of a recording.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Is it really a demo version, or did someone re-recorded this and now pretending its the demo version? Doesnt really sound like a -first- demo to me.

anyways, i love liar:whiteladydance:

It might not be the first demo but it’s a demo. It’s the same vocalist as the backgrounds in Britney’s final record