Katy Perry "Smile" stream + comment party

i only have the standard edition, none of the bonus tracks, so far:

• Only Love
  • Never Really Over
  • Champagne Problems
  • Harleys in Hawaii
  • Daisies

idk it doesn't have the repeat value of Teenage Dream, and it seems like Hitless has better non single songs. but that's just on first listen :bop:

@Towelney hyg, an honest feedback :uknowit:

• Love 3

I really like Resilient. Only Love is very cute but sounds kinda filler. The End of the World could possibly be a single (?) - it's the Roulette of the album.

Daisies and Harleys in Hawaii are growers ... I pretty like them now. Can't stand the title track tho :typing:

Overall I don't know... I kinda see why someone else here said it has Meghan Trainor vibes: it has generic bops. It feels a little tired and disconnected, as if she was forced to put together a bunch of songs and push them out as an album release.

It's great that she's happy now, maybe the pregnancy would have been a great time to spend in private instead of promoting music. Idk, this is just my opinion and I could be reaching. I hope she takes some rest now, focuses on her family and then on her musical direction.

End of the brainstorm after the first listen :overitkbye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block