Britney secretly uploads “Britney for the Record”?

Nokia Minaj

https://vimeo.com/439635743 

I was trying to find Britney for the Record all over the internet, but no such luck. I even tried Amazon, but the dvd was pulled. I tried iTunes, but it didnt have it (if I remember correctly, it used to have it but im not sure). Well I guess someone doesn’t want people to watch it. So I found this vimeo link on instagram that has Britney For The Record in full and someone named “Jemma” uploaded the video. There was a small comment section. Read the comments and see how Jemma responds. Am I just reaching, or could it be that Britney herself is Jemma? Check it out for yourselves. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubtful. 
And FTR was made by her team. It didn’t really expose anything or tell us anything we didn’t already know. Besides the fact she feels trapped etc, is there really anything relevant to her current situation that she wants us to know? 
I think Jemma is just a fan.

24 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Regardless of this story, do you think Britney is stupid? 

no. I never said that. But she's not a very techy person... she has said herself.

She didn't know what Twitter was in 2011, when her account had the most followers. She didn't have ANY phone back then.

when she started using her phone (I think 2017/18) she reminded me of myself when I started on Instagram. All the background was wobbly and bent  because she edited the picture to make herself slimmer.

So yes, she's learning. but I HIGHLY doubt she knows what Vimeo is (as so many people don't) generally most people only know YouTube for videos. 

Besides that I highly doubt she has a for the record video ripped and ready to upload on her computer to a video hosting site.

I always thought she's a smart and emotionally intelligent person

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

no. I never said that. But she's not a very techy person... she has said herself.

She didn't know what Twitter was in 2011, when her account had the most followers. She didn't have ANY phone back then.

when she started using her phone (I think 2017/18) she reminded me of myself when I started on Instagram. All the background was wobbly and bent  because she edited the picture to make herself slimmer.

So yes, she's learning. but I HIGHLY doubt she knows what Vimeo is (as so many people don't) generally most people only know YouTube for videos. 

Besides that I highly doubt she has a for the record video ripped and ready to upload on her computer to a video hosting site.

I always thought she's a smart and emotionally intelligent person

Thats exactly why I was skeptical about the technology issue, but in one of the comments, Jemma randomly says “My oldest son helped me upload the video on his ipad” or something like that. Pretty weird. 

I’m sure “Jemma” is just another person coming out of the woodwork looking for attention since FreeBritney has got so much attention.  Just like not_g_happen and queenoffairydance instas and countless others.  All of her comments are alluding to her being Britney without coming straight out and saying “Hey ya’ll I’m Britney Spears watch FTR God Bless” 💛🌸👑

Yes, because For the Record was an independent initiative which was severely sabotaged by her team. Indeed, I remember how Britney herself wanted it to be released on DVD, but that never happened because of her very team. That's a pity, because the independent documentary, which never aired on TV, as well as it was never promoted ANYWHERE, encloses all the truth about Britney and the conservatorship. So, yes, Jemma is definitely Britney, who, clearly, does not write the captions for her posts on Instagram but uses that very style full of emojis when Sean Preston helps her to spread the word with a shocking and independent documentary full of insights.

Oh, wait ... :clownery:

1 hour ago, Trentals said:

Doubtful. 
And FTR was made by her team. It didn’t really expose anything or tell us anything we didn’t already know. Besides the fact she feels trapped etc, is there really anything relevant to her current situation that she wants us to know? 
I think Jemma is just a fan.

I disagree partly. I think her team was able to hide a lot of what is in that record at the time. Now that we have more information, it’s so clear to see how Britney felt about the conservatorship from the beginning. There’s a reason clips from this doc are being used to expose the corruption of team con. I doubt anyone on her team wants this out 

Archived