Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

britneymein

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine.

He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc.

Billy B does need to stop complaining about fans coming for him :umomg: he needs to keep the topic on Britney not to keep referring to himself.

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . :katyclown:I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control of her phone and IG, why doesn’t  she upload a video herself or go on IG live to say these things ? It’s weird that she’s asking someone to give a msg to her fans . 

4 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . :katyclown:I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control of her phone and IG, why doesn’t  she upload a video herself or go on IG live to say these things ? It’s weird that she’s asking someone to give a msg to her fans . 

spot on 

Let's entertain this for a minute. We wanted someone to speak out. Now we have people speaking out. It's entirely possible that she would speak through other people. During the Circus and Blackout eras, she did it by passing notes to people or making secret calls on burner phones. It's 2020, so it's possible she would just do it through social now.

IF what Billy B says is true then Britney is on track to get herself some freedom, she is happy, and she is tuned into what is happening around her. So even though we've seen some odd IG posts from Brit, it is entirely possible that she is doing well right now. These are all good things. 

Am I skeptical? Of course. But if we are to believe Billy then Britney is happy and on a good path, which is what we all want for her. 

But either way... Show Me The Receipts GIF by reactionseditor

Here's the rundown:
-He talks about the hate he and Jason are getting but says it's totally understandable as their claims are very hard to believe
-He's pissed because people act like they know everything about the whole Instagram situation (whether britney is controlling her social media or not) which he knows about but is not publicly addressing
-He claims multiple times that it is Britney's wish that he goes and tells everyone that she is fine with a video
-He claims that he and Britney talked about Breatheheavy, certain podcasts (seemingly about those who don't believe in Jason)
-He says that Britney contacted him because of how vocal he is about the whole situation, and because he's Britney's friend and they have mutual trust and respect (Altho he's not completely sure why him)
-He claims that Britney said she's doing good and is having fun like hiking, horseback riding, biking and has overall "busy life"
-He claims that she is not being controlled by her team because she can call to people (him and Jason)
-He claims that Britney is happy with the way how things are going even if it's just baby steps towards her freedom
-He tells people to not believe everything the read because that's how people are looking crazy and conspiracy theorists 
-He says that Britney said that she's reading "everything" from breatheheavy (exhale?) to her instagram (comments?)
-He says that "she sees this stuff" and is hoping that people would stop attacking each others, her family (certain family members but he says that he's not telling which ones), Jason etc and stop the negativity because then she believe's it's her fault 
-He's grateful that majority of people are thanking him in his DM's but says there's no need to thank him and you're welcome because it's his pleasure to help Britney
-He says that the "love she feels" is giving her strength but the negativity she sees stresses her out
-He says that there are many people who could speak out but won't because they are scared of the fanbase/media attacking them afterwards
-He says that Britney called him dork and "yeah, that's Britney" :jj:
-He tells some people to get out of their heads and let go on the "crap" they are holding onto (like the theories that she's mentally a mess)
-He's not trying to prove that she called him because it would be impossible but asks fans to continue being positive

35 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Seems fake. He seemed hurt by some of the hate he received from Exhell so now he may use Britney as a way to tell "see, even Britney knows about the hate and doesn't like it so if the person who you stan, doesn't like it, you can now stop hating on me".

this actually.

1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

I slowly believe they’re texting with some fake.

i mean they’re very convinced etc. So it could seriously be they believe what they are saying .

maybe we need to make him aware that there’s a possibility they’re being catfished?

OMG he is so obsessed with “negativity” and claims no one speaks out because of “us” but Andrew Gallery, Cher, Dave Lachapelle etc. have not had to deal with bs from fans...🙄 all of his comments revolve around him. I’m not hating this is an observation. This whole video was so vague I can’t even..he sounds extremely bitter with Britney’s fans. 

Just remember me, @MyahJeanSpears, predicted the most likely outcome of this scenario weeks ago.

He is not speaking to Britney. Neither is Jason Alexander. If "Britney" is really leading on Jason Alexander and making him think that there's a chance they'll get back together then "she" is really crazy. But we all know this is not the case. Its awfully convenient that Billy says its "impossible" to prove that she called him. Why is that? Did she call through a private line? I've said this from day 1 he's a paid shill from Team CON or he is getting trolled by them. Planted opposition to make it seem like Britney is not chained to her bed and still has some autonomy. Don't believe it. 

Billy is the most embarrassing person (Yes, more embarrassing than Jason Alexander) to lend his voice to the #FreeBritney movement. He is DESPERATE for publicity. "You have to trust me..." 

no GIF

This dude's vibe is so ******* off. Even listening to the video I was getting the creeps. He's enjoying this attention so much. Lets stop giving it to him. His job right now is to make us look like crazy and ungrateful fans who are blowing this out of proportion.

4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If I didn't feel sorry for this man I'd drag him so bad... annoying as hell.

His comment about how people are afraid to speak out because the fans would come out with pitchforks. *****, where? Cher, Miley, Paris Hilton, etc have all received hate? 

This guy does because he's clearly full of ****. He is a LIAR. He even gave a tell that he's lying when he said "Lets pretend she DID call me." *****, why do we have to pretend? I HOPE to god nobody invites him to the next rally. He is an opportunist who's making us all look bad. They need to keep the megaphone away from him.

"I love her in a very different way than all of you love her." HE IS SO ******* DELUSIONAL.

Archived