Chart Predictions For Britney’s Tenth Album?

TheySayImCrazy18

Right Now, I Know We Are Far, FAR Away From Any New Britney Music.  And That’s Okay, I Personally Am Okay With The Drought Of New Britney Music Right Now.  I Know Her Freedom And Happiness Comes First, Then Her Career.  
     When Britney Chooses To Save Us With Her Bops, What Do You Think That Body Of Work Will Do On The Charts?  Good Or Bad?  Will It Go Number 1?  Will It Spend Many Weeks On The Chart, Or None At All?  

Here’s What I Think:      
First, We Have To Take A Look At Her Most Recent Works On The Chart:  

Femme Fatale,  Peak: #1, Weeks On Chart: 31 Weeks, Worldwide Sales: 3.5 Million (SPS).  
Britney Jean, Peak: #4, Weeks On Chart: 11 Weeks, Worldwide Sales: 2.1 Million (SPS). 
Glory,  Peak: #3, Weeks On Chart: 8 Weeks, Worldwide Sales: 1.4 Million (SPS). 

Here Are These 3 Albums First Week Sales, Respectively. 
Femme Fatale,  First Week Sales: 276,000.  
Britney Jean,  First Week Sales: 107,000.   
Glory,  First Week Sales: 111,000.  

Now We Must Factor In The Following Things: 

- Britney Has Very Little, To No Support From The General Public.  The Tasteless Locals Only Care For ‘Toxic’.  :typing:
- The Stans Are Going To Have Incredible Hype Surrounding This Album.  Because It’s Going To Be Iconic,  & Her First New Music In A Long *** Time.    
-  The Amount Of Promotion Britney (And Her Flop Record Label) Are Willing To Give. 
-  The Amount Of Singles.  

I Think That This Album Will Open Up With This: 

#1 Debut, 359,000 Units (100,000 Pure Sales, The Rest Streams). 
15 Weeks On Chart, Year End: #42.  

I Know That’s Bold, But We Are In The Streaming Era, And As Long As The Music Is Bops, And Good.  We Could Probably Get Lots Of Streams, And Decent Sales.  Us As The Stans Need To Work (***** :barbie:).  
What Do You Guys Think?  I’m Curious What The Stans Think Britney Can Achieve With Album 10.    No Negativity Against Our Queen Is Allowed.    

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

The Amount Of Promotion Britney (And Her Flop Record Label) Are Willing To Give. 

This is the key but with her team and RCA it's almost impossible :nochillbrit:

10 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

#1 Debut, 359,000 Units (100,000 Pure Sales, The Rest Streams). 
15 Weeks On Chart, Year End: #42.

I think this is too optimistic :frenchy:

It's really hard to predict something rn.

They should copy Circus/Femme Fatale promos - release documentary about her life (something like FTR but better and more personal), promo performances, interviews, world tour, award show performances... :chrissy:

Then she could get decent placement on Billboard Hot 100 & Billboard 200 :yaknow:

Honestly I don't even know if we'll ever get another album from her, but if we do (hopefully we will) and if she promotes it and leaves RCA I think it can have the chance of debuting at #1 with like 150K, if it gets the same old treatment that BJ and Glory had, it will debut in the top 5 with max 90K first week

I think it's realistic for Britney to get another number 1 album. If Madonna can still get number 1 albums then so can Britney, with enough promotion and effort pumped into the project. We can't really predict how this album campaign would pan out considering it could very well be post-conservatorship Britney working on it/ releasing it. So it all depends on where Britney is at, whether she has a new and better team behind her, whether the music is radio-friendly and whether media attention is still on her. :oprah:

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

She was working on B10 before everything happened, but i think it’s been scrapped :brityes:

I wonder if that Oops!.. I Did It Again Remixes and B-sides vinyl is successful if they'll start releasing actual never released ever stuff that wasn't released in any country on vinyl? :omggg:

I will laugh and then cry so hard if the way that we hear the final version of Rebellion is through a vinyl officially released while she's still under the conservatorship. :tifflmao:

Archived