Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub: Andy Cohen has three or four Grindr dates a night

• Leader

danielle.jpg.e5bbb14ec704f3c81e1bb68dd93442fa.jpg

Real Housewives of New Jersey star(?) Danielle Staub claims Andy Cohen sleeps with 3-4 guys off of Grindr per night. 

Staub put Andy on blast in a new podcast. 

"Is Andy ready for his son to know who he is? Because the Andy I know would hit up Grindr and go on 3 or 4 Grindr dates an evening and these are people that are pretty reputable sources... I just don't... I don't even want to talk about the ***** and the partying. Not now anyway... I'm not talking about *********."

:omggg:

Maybe in his past life, sure. But I'm just not buying this is the Andy Cohen we know in 2020. 

1. The logistics of meeting up with that many people in one night is near impossible.
  2. How could he possibly have the time to do so when he's a father of a newborn?
  3. Even if he was doing that... so? It just sounds exhausting to be honest.

Thots, Exhale?

• Like 1

She’s disgusting.  That’s his business.  And anyone judging him doesn’t know what they would do with their lives if they had that much money.  Are we really shaming someone for living their best life?  If that’s what he wants to do That. is. His. Right.

Staub has always been homophobic. She had that friend on RhOnj that called Caroline’s son a ***.   And meanwhile who is she to judge when she was engaged 19 times?!  YOU PROSTITUTION WHOAR!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9722415&f=1&nofb=1
teresa-giudice-throwing-table.gif

2016-01-07-1452167929-250459-theresatabl

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

danielle.jpg.e5bbb14ec704f3c81e1bb68dd93442fa.jpg

Real Housewives of New Jersey star(?) Danielle Staub claims Andy Cohen sleeps with 3-4 guys off of Grindr per night. 

Staub put Andy on blast in a new podcast. 

"Is Andy ready for his son to know who he is? Because the Andy I know would hit up Grindr and go on 3 or 4 Grindr dates an evening and these are people that are pretty reputable sources... I just don't... I don't even want to talk about the ***** and the partying. Not now anyway... I'm not talking about *********."

:omggg:

Maybe in his past life, sure. But I'm just not buying this is the Andy Cohen we know in 2020. 

1. The logistics of meeting up with that many people in one night is near impossible.
  2. How could he possibly have the time to do so when he's a father of a newborn?
  3. Even if he was doing that... so? It just sounds exhausting to be honest.

Thots, Exhale?

Wait did Jordan have a rendezvous with Andy ? Is this why you are posturing this ? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block