Britney reportedly feels "like a child" in her conservatorship

Us-Weekly-Issue-3620-Cover-Duchess-Kate.

A "source" exclusively talked to US Weekly about Britney's conservatorship and what her feelings are towards it.

The source says “Britney wants to be her own person and not be treated like a child.”

A second source tells US Weekly “With Jodi in the mix, Britney’s been more driven and hopeful and continues to take steps in the right direction.”

Jodi Montgomery is Britney's current personal conservator through at least February. That may change however, if Britney's father Jamie decides he wants that position back and the courts agree. 

"A source close to Jamie, however, argues that Montgomery is 'an outsider' who 'doesn’t know the extent of Britney’s struggles.'"

"And yet, the Grammy winner is still holding out hope. “[She] knows the conservatorship will end,” a source close to Britney tells Us. “She’s happy to have the support of fans and the public.”"

She's also featured on the magazine's cover.

Thoughts? brit-child.jpg.067e60b45f1aa17a389d041f171f59b5.jpg

• Love 6

Those gossip mags and their sources...

"She knows the conservatorship will end."

Does she? Because on paper it seems her father is fighting hard to not let that happen so soon :NYsassy:

I really hope shes doing well during this time, like truly. Brit is champion on everyone's book and deserve the best in life :mhm:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I love how this has transcended the conspiracy theory arena and actually become a case that the general public can get behind.

However, I am still a bit wary that this is being set up to keep the conservatorship going. I don't trust that suddenly Sam Ingham is a good guy and Jodi Montgomery (who was hand-selected by Jamie Spears) is now competing with him to be Britney's conservator. This might be TriStar's long-play to convince the public that Britney is being transitioned into "better hands." I don't want Jamie removed only for the conservatorship to still go on for another 10 years. I hope that the reason for Jodi and Sam's change of heart is that they see the ship sinking and they don't want to permanently ruin their already skewered reputations. I imagine both of them are at risk of being disbarred if this blows up. Hopefully the public pressure has done some good after all.

Its interesting how Team Lynne is coordinating these updates through the press. I'm quite interested to know what the strategy is on their part behind the scenes. This clearly came from Lynne's camp.

I'm so glad that US Weekly even featured it on the cover, whetever we like it or not almost everyone reads gossip magazines whetever it's in paper or online, so this being featured on it is great exposure for her situation

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I love how this has transcended the conspiracy theory arena and actually become a case that the general public can get behind.

However, I am still a bit wary that this is being set up to keep the conservatorship going. I don't trust that suddenly Sam Ingham is a good guy and Jodi Montgomery (who was hand-selected by Jamie Spears) is now competing with him to be Britney's conservator. This might be TriStar's long-play to convince the public that Britney is being transitioned into "better hands." I don't want Jamie removed only for the conservatorship to still go on for another 10 years. I hope that the reason for Jodi and Sam's change of heart is that they see the ship sinking and they don't want to permanently ruin their already skewered reputations. I imagine both of them are at risk of being disbarred if this blows up. Hopefully the public pressure has done some good after all.

Its interesting how Team Lynne is coordinating these updates through the press. I'm quite interested to know what the strategy is on their part behind the scenes. This clearly came from Lynne's camp. I like that they're expressing more that the conservatorship willl end. It means they're confident in how the case is going, imo.

Yeah, I can’t get by that story no matter how much I want to. Suddenly Ingham woke up as Mr Nice Guy? Suddenly Jodi, that was appointed by JAMIE HIMSELF, is a positive influence on a Britney? 

Probably Loucifer behind all of this. They want Tri Star to have the control. Jamie Lynn will get her hands on the money if Britney dies. 

I hope I’m wrong but I feel pessimistic. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its interesting how Team Lynne is coordinating these updates through the press. I'm quite interested to know what the strategy is on their part behind the scenes. This clearly came from Lynne's camp. I like that they're expressing more that the conservatorship willl end. It means they're confident in how the case is going, imo.

Getting her father our the picture is a big deal because it will make it easier for Britney.to get out of it

• Love 1
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Getting her father our the picture is a big deal because it will make it easier for Britney.to get out of it

Not with the legal reps taking charge of the conservatorship. They'll drag it out until she hits 85 years of age where it'll be easier to just transfer her money over and send her to an aged centre or psych ward. 

We need more of those headlines btw . My hope is slowly returning. Hopwfully her family and LOU feel extra pressure now. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

But if it came from Lynnes camp, why would they say Jamie thinks Jodi is an outsider when he chose Jodi himself to replace him after he abused Preston last year? Wouldnt they know Jodi is or at least was on Jamies side from the beginning? Im still not convinced Lynne is fighting to end or fighting Jamie. She hangs out with him all the time and is with JL 24/7. She seems more concerned in babysitting Junos kids and selling ****ty skin products tbh. I dont think shes as terrible as Jamie, but it doesnt look shes losing sleep over this. she praised him in the past for doing an amazing job as her conservator and even called the cship a impossible dream in her book. She gets money from the cship every month and the cship paid for her house reform just months ago. She is a stage mom and has been a part of the cship from the beginning. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but she seems to be ok with him hanging out like a happy family. Maybe she is afraid of him or respect him, who knows. 

Britney is probably very child like unfortunately. She hasn't had to mature bc of the conservatorship and having the money to have people do everything for her. Maturity doesn't come with age it comes with experiences. You will chose to grow when faced with a situation or you can stay child like. She hasn't had a situation like that to grow from. A lot of celebrities are like this not just Britney,  she's just worse off bc of the conservatorship. 

begging k-pop GIF