How Do You Motivate Yourself To Exercise?

• Super Mods

The attention I get from people makes me feel really good tbh. It motivates me to workout even harder and turn even more heads on the streets. I know it doesn't show on my profile photo that well, but atm I am literally huge :orangu: I was in the supermarket yesterday and this 16 year old gay boy could literally not stop staring at me and he gave himself a ***** :gloria: i died

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The attention I get from people makes me feel really good tbh. It motivates me to workout even harder and turn even more heads on the streets. I know it doesn't show on my profile photo that well, but atm I am literally huge :orangu: I was in the supermarket yesterday and this 16 year old gay boy could literally not stop staring at me and he gave himself a ***** :gloria: i died

You're quite full of yourself, arent you? :imacoolmom: sent me your nudies

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

britney spears what GIF

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

was in the supermarket yesterday and this 16 year old gay boy could literally not stop staring at me and he gave himself a *****

Damn. I've been in that gay boy's shoes many times in public and  it ain't funny pal! I have to run to the back of the store so no one would seee! Don't play with our hormones!🤣🤣🤣😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block