"3" music video remastered in 4K (we see now skin imperfections!!)

MSTAR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jennyj said:

She looks so good!  I loved that video despite some of the haters here.  It's so simple yet fierce.  A true bop.

Haha no there’s no hater, it’s just Britney looks so tired on some scenes that’s why I’m wondering why people say that on 3 she was perfect and shade HIAM for being tired while she was also tired on 3. :yesokay: 

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

In all honesty she seemed medicated and suicidal in some scenes of HIAM (and this is coming from HIAMs biggest stan on here)

Tired yes. Not feeling good (nahh I do not see it,all I see is fiercness)

To be honnest with you, I can’t notice anything wrong with Britney on HIAM :idkney:

I always believe that she looks sad on HIAM but that was apart from the music video stylish, I mean, it’s not a fun music video like I Wanna Go where she will smile everytime, yes she seemed having dead eyes but I always believed that’s from the concept of the music video, like on Someday (I Will Understand) where she looked a little sad or sick, cute and pure but didn’t smiled or anything because it’s on purpose. Also the final dance was also very good!

After, on 3 idk but she seems not into it at 100%, yes the energy is better than on Gimme More or other mv but still, I think her team kinda pushed her a little to make this mv or maybe she wasn’t ready, or idk, just compare Till The World Ends with 3, okay maybe like I said it’s ob purpose to have more energy on TTWE compared to 3 but this kind of energy she has when she is 100% into the music video is like missing on 3.

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

3 *** hair worked well for its theme ngl hahahha

I did this to show she would looks as good as Circusney if  she had good hair and dark eyebrows 

I think it's the hair lol

Yeah it’s probably the hair :tifflmao:

But you have right, she could look like exactly the same as on the Circus era, but idk why if it’s Britney who don’t want to have this style of hair or not but she is awesome on your edit, they have to spend a little more money for her extensions because those cheap ones are awful, essentially since 2016 with her cheesy hair (sorry to say that but I had to, I love Britney but those extensions looks cheap, she just have to cut a little her hair and it would be perfect, but I believe that’s what you said everytime here lol :neydedance:)

19 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Haha no there’s no hater, it’s just Britney looks so tired on some scenes that’s why I’m wondering why people say that on 3 she was perfect and shade HIAM for being tired while she was also tired on 3. :yesokay: 

I think because in 3 she at least looked good, her style and makeup and camera work was very nice, and she was happy and having fun despite being tired.  Whereas in HIAM (one of my fav songs, but deserved a MUCH better vid) she legit looked heavily medicated and unhappy and forced, and had a body double lol.

45 minutes ago, Kiey said:

They need to start 4k update all her videos

I saw Alanis's videos are getting 4k treatment on top of her old videos

:disappointed:

It costs a lot of money and time to do a real remaster with 35mm films to rescan them in HD or 4K. But that would be possible only for music videos shot in 35mm films and not on a digital camera. But I think they would just upscale in HD as it’s cheaper like they do with Lady Gaga, Fergie, Black Eyed Peas, etc.

We can consider in a few years a complete remaster from 35mm films of BOMT/OIDIA/Britney music videos.

Archived