"3" music video remastered in 4K (we see now skin imperfections!!)

MSTAR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

ok so, during this video i paused it just to see what would happen. and some frames. she kind of looks like what she does now. i think Britney is getting her Face back. i will post some photos of this so you can see what i mean

I’m so curious, thank you for posting screenshots!

10 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

If she had Circusney eyebrows (and few weeks off) and hair she would look the same as she did in all Circus era music videos. For those that are saying she looks bad and tired.

I didn’t say she look that bad, just a little tired on some scenes, I noticed some when I edited it, when I will have some time I will upload them, we clearly see on those frames that she is tired.

The dedication she puts on Circus wasn’t the same as 3, she looks more into Circus, I don’t think her look is a problem on 3, but more her moves and her tired face which is understandable due to her hard work.

7 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

THANK YOU For doing these!

Are you getting copyright strikes from YouTube? If so, maybe try changing the titles.

Until to this day, no I don’t have any strike, but I’m afraid to. I think it’s okay when I edit the music videos since they monetize my videos and they earn money from my videos, but I’m afraid that the videos where I disputed the claim would be problematic for copyrights. :ehum: 

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Well ofc she was tired lol.

But she did seem into it,and her moves were great. Plus she obviously didn't care as much. All that could have been hidden by better glam (plus unlike a lot of her mv khmm Slumber party etc. she wasn't edited to hell and back in 3 mv)

Yeah, with this upscale we notice that she wasn’t edited here, we see so much imperfections on her skin on this upscale (unlike many other HD or 4K upscales imo), but I had to use the ProRes Master to do that so it wasn’t compressed, but I’m always wondering how her skin were so smooth on Slumber Party, did they heavily edited her? I only knew that on Work B#*#h Britney was edited.

1 minute ago, The Dream said:

I never get bored of watching this! 

Great thumbnail, she is looking overprotectney darckchild remix

I was thinking the same!! I wanted also to put this frame in the thumbnail because she seems tired and fed up on the thumbnail to show that never changed until today: she is still tired being controlled.

52 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Most of her mv videos even during her prime are heavily edited (most music videos in general).

Slumber Party was also heavily edited. I mean no human being looks that perfect lol

I believed that with OIDIA music videos era, Britney was also edited but even on BOMT era?? :orangu: 

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Until to this day, no I don’t have any strike, but I’m afraid to. I think it’s okay when I edit the music videos since they monetize my videos and they earn money from my videos, but I’m afraid that the videos where I disputed the claim would be problematic for copyrights. :ehum: 

If they are getting the monetization from the videos, i think your good. It's promo i believe, but i have no clue really how it works.

To your editing comment, all videos are edited, quite literally all. No artist looks like they do in a video.

11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup plus they use the best lights,best hair and makeup. Everyone looks their best in music videos. 

13 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

If they are getting the monetization from the videos, i think your good. It's promo i believe, but i have no clue really how it works.

To your editing comment, all videos are edited, quite literally all. No artist looks like they do in a video.

Yeah, I always believed that she always had the best makeup possible for her music videos, and that’s why she had a smooth skin on Slumber Party and looks way younger, but never knew they would spend time and money to edit her face, I only knew that on Work B*#*h they edited her body to look less bigger as like as Piece Of Me where they edited her body too.

Thank you for the information!!

Just now, EasyThere said:

I mean idt they are editing her face frame by frame like they did to her body in WB. But they are definitely using blur effects,skin smoothing effects combined by perfect lighting. Lol

Yeah those kind of things, I wanted to add those smooth and blur effects on my upscales (essentially on 3) to make the video quality smooth without noises but I ended up by staying with an untouched upscaled because if I add those effects, I would just lose details and also loose imperfections of Britney’s skin which is interesting to see, so better to have more details and noises as intended by the director than a smooth quality without details.

But yeah you have right 100% right on everything you said, playing around with luminosity and lighting makes the face clearer and better.

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup best example of great lighting are night talk shows. Especially Ellen lmao. She looks 20 years younger on tv aka her show than irl. Lol

Exactly! I mean, just look also on Slumber Party, I don’t think we would even see Britney’s face in the night irl:

AcrobaticCircularChipmunk-size_restricte

We see the 💡 on her face lmao, or was that the moon? :cheese: 

Archived