This Day in Pop: Britney releases Glory album in 2016 (August 26) - GLORY TURNS 5!

2 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

This album is really good. It's a breath of fresh air to listen to the whole album. Britney did a great job experimenting with different genres and sound. 

It's a bummer she only released 2 singles. Man on the Moon, Invitation, and CHANGE YOUR MIND could've been hits too. :mcry:

Oh Change Your Mind DEFINITELY would've been a hit especially since for a while in 2016-2017,

latin pop was popular in mainstream

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Do You Wanna Come Over, Man on the Moon, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me and Liar all probably would have done extremely well, if released as singles. :deserves:

Slumber Party could have done Top 10 in the U.S. on the Billboard Hot 100 if it was released closer to the album and was promoted more. If it was an artist like Rihanna instead of Tinashe on the feature then Slumber Party likely could have gone #1. :raven:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invitation but I don't think it would have done too well as a single, it's a BEAUTIFUL album opener though. :yesokay:

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Did anyone buy the Asia tour edition? I tried to look for it but can't find it anywhere now 

I have it :mhm: I bought it back in the day through ebay.

It took me ages to get it because the Mexican mail system sucks, it had arrived centuries ago to my local post office, but they would never send it to my address. I had to go pick it up by myself, and wait hours for them to find it among all the packages :icant2: :haha:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Curators
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Do You Wanna Come Over, Man on the Moon, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me and Liar all probably would have done extremely well, if released as singles. :deserves:

Slumber Party could have done Top 10 in the U.S. on the Billboard Hot 100 if it was released closer to the album and was promoted more. If it was an artist like Rihanna instead of Tinashe on the feature then Slumber Party likely could have gone #1. :raven:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invitation but I don't think it would have done too well as a single, it's a BEAUTIFUL album opener though. :yesokay:

You spent an entire paragraph on me? 🤣😅