Flop Fatale: Flop Appreciation Thread

VCTR

Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah it was so underrated!

And also about Dreamstreet, the main member died this year cause of the corona virus. 

His name was Chris Trousdale and he was the one with spiky hair

And also I love their version of Sugar Rush more than A*Teens, idk why I just prefer it

WHAT!?!? HE DIED! Pretty sure he was a gay. I had no idea! That's so sad. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, VCTR said:

WHAT!?!? HE DIED! Pretty sure he was a gay. I had no idea! That's so sad. 

Yeah he died on June 2.

He was only 34.

I was shocked myself when he died.

And lol I thought he was gay too but who knows.

The rest of the members including Jesse performed 'It Happens Everytime' together on his youtube channel

in honor of him.

What a horrible way to go!

It just doesnt feel the same listening to their songs knowing he's dead :crying1:

Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah he died on June 2.

He was only 34.

I was shocked myself when he died.

And lol I thought he was gay too but who knows.

The rest of the members including Jesse performed 'It Happens Everytime' together on his youtube channel

in honor of him.

What a horrible way to go!

It just doesnt feel the same listening to their songs knowing he's dead :crying1:

Hugs! If I had known you last year, I would have sent you my old J Mac merch.

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Sorry for late reply but wow really?

I was a BIG fan of Jesse, I had a major crush on him.

Aw RIP Chris :(

Okay here’s a good story for you:

When Brie Larson released her flop album, Finally Out of P.E., she did a thing on her MySpace where if you bought the album the day it was released, you could call a number, answer a question about the album artwork, and then you’d get to talk to her. So, I did that and we talked about Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst and Jesse McCartney cause she was his opener at the time. 

So, when talking about J Mac, I let it slide that I had a huge crush on him. And that, my friend, is the first person I ever came out to. How many of you came out of the closet to a future Oscar winner? 

38 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

Willa Ford.  I loved most of stuff she put out and she can sing really well.  I think she got experimental too early into her career and it just didn’t go well.

I vaguely remember hearing a song from her unreleased second album that was from the prospective of someone being either transgender or gay. It was very Bjork sounding. Mad respect for Willa. 

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I really loved Avril Lavigne's Goodbye Lullaby :yaknow:

I was also obsessed with Warrior by Ke$ha, which got to #60 in the UK

Also, Billie Piper was pretty cool

Kesha is sorta my hometown hero. Well, you could also claim Miley Cyrus and Haylie Williams from Paramore as a hometown hero. 

My parents had a friend in the music industry who REALLY wanted me to love Billie Piper when I was little. I just couldn’t because I though Aqua was just better. I never claimed that all my choices were good choices. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, VCTR said:

Okay here’s a good story for you:

When Brie Larson released her flop album, Finally Out of P.E., she did a thing on her MySpace where if you bought the album the day it was released, you could call a number, answer a question about the album artwork, and then you’d get to talk to her. So, I did that and we talked about Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst and Jesse McCartney cause she was his opener at the time. 

So, when talking about J Mac, I let it slide that I had a huge crush on him. And that, my friend, is the first person I ever came out to. How many of you came out of the closet to a future Oscar winner? 

Oh wow thats so cool that u got to talk to her.

I actually have her album lol but its kinda bad :cheese:

Wow thats interesting that u came out to a celebrity especially a cute one

Archived