Britney absolutely SLAYS "(I Got That) Boom Boom" choreography in never-before-seen rehearsal footage

The leaked rehearsal footage doesnt have anything new to offer because we already saw her boom boom ABC Special performance

but just by looking at how sharp her moves are and her natural swag and charisma while performing, boom boom wouldve been perfect for the 2004 VMA stage.

It was really a wasted opportunity because ITZney was her peak as a performer and yet she wasnt no VMA performance.

A Boom Boom/Toxic performance or an In The Zone medley would've been epic. :wontcry:

PS. I'm not a huge fan of the cleopatra themed outrageous performance. 

Related:

boom.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Anything would have been epic tbh. 2003/2004 Britney was unstoppable and ITZ is still her best album ever to this day. 

Britney was the hottest chick during her prime, no other popstar comes close. :crying1:

A VMA performance for boom boom/toxic wouldve easily push those two songs to the BBHOT100 top 5! 

• Love 6
On 8/25/2020 at 12:57 PM, BONO Productions said:

I know right! It's a better single contender than Outrageous. I dont know Britney's team are rooting for Outrageous - they even considered it as the lead single. :donewithit:

Well Outrageous could’ve been hit too. The whole album could’ve been easily a visual album, because every song has a hit single potential :cheersney:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BONO Productions said:

I agree but as a lead single I think Outrageous was a weak choice. We can only dream of Breathe on Me, The Hook Up, and Touch Of My Hand MVs. :crying1:

1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

And imagine a MV for Showdown :crying2:

I wanna make a music video for Brave New Girl with Britney's instagram videos. :britdrown:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BONO Productions said:

Ohh gawd stop giving me ideas :shadelaugh:

Okay, I'll try to do it after I'm finished with my backlogs :yeahhh:

It works so well omg, I even have plotted out the particular videos she's posted and thought of which parts of the song it would go with in my mind because I couldn't fall asleep due to boredom and then I brainstormed the whole thing in my head. :orangu:

Boom boom / Breathe on me/ ending with Touch of my hand...those 3 songs all shouldve been singles. Not wht we got...thats how she should have done it. But that fire Me agajnst the music perf at whatever show it was with the purple latex and long snatched pony tail was legit the best ever for anything shes ever done. Just wrong song lmao

• 2 weeks later...