Britney's scream and shout choreo rehearsals

Sakisbitch

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I liked the fact this was the remix. Based on her attitude for the music video this is most likely the direction Britney wanted to go If she had freedom to do whatever she wants.

I'm not a fan of certain parts of the choreography but compared to the rest we saw this is pretty good. 

And yes this looks like her choreography, the CE too.

This!!! I love the hip-hop vibe. I think this show would’ve been awesome as a final product. The lighting, the special effects they were gonna use, supposed better costumes. I was genuinely excited tbh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why is she still performing an irrelevant "hit" that almost no one outside of her fanbase remembers. :byetina:

Still love the choreography though. :yesplease:

No offense boo but I beg to differ. The GP recognizes “Britney *****” more from this song than they do from Gimme More. I went to piece of me twice (both in Vegas) and honestly? This was when the crowd was the most alive. Locals LOVE that song. Check out this video from the tour. It’s a fave. It’s the fanbase that doesn’t care for it

18 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

No offense boo but I beg to differ. The GP recognizes “Britney *****” more from this song than they do from Gimme More. I went to piece of me twice (both in Vegas) and honestly? This was when the crowd was the most alive. Locals LOVE that song. Check out this video from the tour. It’s a fave. It’s the fanbase that doesn’t care for it

Oh wow, I was not expecting this much hype. :omggg:

Archived