Dating apps - which one are you using?

Liisa

Hi everyone!

Lot of us are sitting at home right now and I was wondering which dating apps are you using? I just started using Luxxdate. I love traveling and there are things about travel so that's why I like it (also I do not like swiping). Come and find me ;)  Let's have some fun!

Anyone else in Luxxdate?

Music Video Sunglasses GIF by Britney Spears

Any other recommendations?

pexels-mentatdgt-1122679-2.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Leader
55 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m old school and my fondest memories are with people I meet in person first. I’ve never had good luck with apps, but I know they do work for people :queenie:

I know a few couples who got married from Tinder / apps. But I have never had any luck either 😆 

In my mind, I am going to be at the grocery store one day, about to grab an apple in the produce dept, and at the same time I reach for one my one true love reaches for the same apple, we touch hands, lock eyes, fall in love, boom.

I love delusion. :queenie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I know a few couples who got married from Tinder / apps. But I have never had any luck either 😆 

In my mind, I am going to be at the grocery store one day, about to grab an apple in the produce dept, and at the same time I reach for one my one true love reaches for the same apple, we touch hands, lock eyes, fall in love, boom.

I love delusion. :queenie:

Well I met mine at Piece of Me and I didn’t go with the intentions of meeting the love of my life, but keep looking out :hugs:

• Love 3

I’m currently using Exhale to find myself a man :rihannayas: 

Seriously though, I don’t really date. I’m over men. I occasionally will have a look at who’s around on Grindr, but don’t hook up. Although I did find that my new teenage neighbour is gay and has an OnlyFans :orangu: 

Ive seen guys pull out the front of my house and go in next door when his parents aren’t home :zoomzoom: 

I found out about the OnlyFans cause he has a “adult” twitter account, which followed me and I happened to be able to see my car out the window of his profile pic :teigen: 

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block