Selena Gomez talks about Britney: "the first concert I ever went to and the first person I was ever obsessed with was Britney Spears"

• Super Mods
On 8/24/2020 at 6:12 PM, Busybee said:

I always thought her and demi were this generations britney and Christina.

Both childhood friends the grew up shading each other. Demi had the stronger voice to industry standards like Christina and  I mean selena even dated a Justin :selenerz:.

Same.

Selena is just like Britney with how she has a simple voice but catchy fun songs, she's more beautiful (NOT that im saying Demi's ugly cause she's not!), she has a very humble southern attitude (I think Selena is from Texas), has had more hits and was with the biggest popstar and became a power couple in Hollywood.

While with Demi, she's like Christina cause of how strong her voice is, how deep and personal her music is, she has a very feisty and sassy personality (reminds me of Stripped Christina) and has spoken up against body shaming, Homophobia and tons of other things

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Man I love both of them!

Its awesome that she loves Britney so much cause not alot of modern popstars do.

I would love it if they did a duet together.

It would work since they both have small voices.

However I wish Selena would dance with Britney but I highly doubt that'll happen

• Love 1

she's so sweet and humble, and she loves britney so much :makeitrain:

but my question is why every singer after rihanna launches her iconic fenty beauty, now they all hopping into the make up world?:receipts2:

lady gaga, kesha, becky g, j.Lo,(camila floppalo:orangu:) and now selena gomez..

anyways, my personal favs are ofc riri's and gagas tumblr_nhe6kaWoJh1rbs70xo1_500.gif

On 8/24/2020 at 4:29 PM, warioaddams said:

Love them both! I remember how excited both were seen each other at the vmas

Woah. I love Selena but I actually hated watching this :omggg:

I feel like Britney was so excited and ran over to her like a little girl with that big beautiful grin and Selena was just so stiff and in her head trying to be a serious presenter and came off a little weird. You can tell that it immediately deflated Britney and made her nervous. I think she felt like she could be herself with Selena, and then Selena just treated her like any other red carpet reporter would. The look on Britney’s face made me so sad at the end! 🥺

But I’ve been really emotional this past week so idk maybe it’s just me :crying4:

2 minutes ago, bas che said:

Isn’t this what celebrities do when they start losing relevancy? 

Selena has always loved Britney and has always expressed her love and admiration for her so I don't think she talked about her in order to gain relevance