Selena Gomez talks about Britney: "the first concert I ever went to and the first person I was ever obsessed with was Britney Spears"

While promoting her new makeup line (Rare Beauty) on Instagram Live Selena talked about meeting Britney for the first time.

"It's kind of like when you get to meet your idol. I remember when I was younger... the first concert I ever went to and the first person I was ever obsessed with was Britney Spears... obviously."

"I was going to the Britney concert and I remember just being in the nose bleeds... obsessed with her. She was my idol and I remember saying 'I want to be like her.' Then fast forward a few years later and I'm sitting down at some event like just talking with her... those moments don't go by easily for me... She to me is an icon so I was pouring out my love to her as a fan."

bh-selena-brit.jpg.fe331fb51ea1623870397e00bfff3db2.jpg

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

She's so sweet:gobaby:

When did they meet for the first time? Also Selena must be proud of herself since Britney said that she got inspiration from Revival to make Glory.

I think they first met at the 2011 VMAs

• Like 1