Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

On 8/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, sanpedro said:

I don’t think she’s seen it, no.

And I 100% believe Wade and the other guy.

michael jackson is a vile *********.

That train station Jimmy talks about in the film where he and MJ supposedly "had *** everyday" did not even exist at that time! Jimmy claimed the abuse occurred from ages 10 to 14 (from 1988 to 1992). That train station was built from 1993 to 1994; Jimmy turned 16 in early '94, and MJ was seldom  at Neverland that year. By '95, Jimmy had turned 17...

Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed himself admitted the train station was built from 1993 to 1994, and he claimed Jimmy was mistaken about the date of the end of the alleged abuse. The thing is, the whole narrative of the film is that MJ would abuse kids until they were 14 and then discard them for younger flesh... Plenty more lies were discovered in that hit piece.

Square One 2.0 Amazon Prime Version:
WORLDWIDE: tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJAmazon
🇺🇸 https://tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJusa
🇬🇧 tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJuk
🇩🇪 tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJde

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190226093121/https://rhythmofthetide.com/victor-gutierrez-michael-jacksons-leaving-neverland-framed-nambla-member-embraced-by-the-media/

@vzlafan  @Justney  @Ryu @NewBritneysOnAMission @OneTrackMind @ghostofjealousy @MadameFreedom @MyahJeanSpears @NewDisplayName @Elvira_fr @Slave4Brit88

@Jordan Miller, thanks for moderating this thread. Mature individuals should be allowed to discuss any topic without calling one another all sorts of horrible names such as "********* apologist", esp. since Jackson was never ever found guilty in a court of law. And I'll remind everyone that Britney Spears herself was accused of ****** misconduct. And there was a civil settlement (her team didn't want her to testify), but it doesn't mean she's guilty!

Evan Chandler was influenced by Victor Guttiérez (an admitted NAMBLA member) who put such ideas in his head. Evan went straight to Jackson and demanded $20,000,000. Why didn't he go to the police?

Jackson refused, there was a strip search, but he was not arrested. The civil trial was going to occur before the criminal trial, and it would have made the prosecution privy to Michael's whole defence. This is why the civil case was settled, and the condition to get the money was to admit Jackson was not liable to any wrongdoing.

Evan's brother Ray Chandler wrote in his book All that Glitters: "Had Michael paid the $20 million demanded of him in August 1993, instead of the following January, he would have spent the next 10 years as the worlds most famous entertainer rather than the worlds most infamous child ********." Enough said...

The criminal case went ahead as planned, and two grand juries refused to indict Jackson due to lack of evidence. Besides, Jordan's (Evan's?) description did not match; Jackson's autopsy revealed he was not circumcised.

In Square One, an acquaintance of Jordan's reveals Jordan had told her MJ would never do such a thing. Evan was very violent to his wife and Jordan. Jordan even sought a restraining order against him at some point, and Evan ended up committing suicide shortly after Jackson's passing.

As for the Francia case, investigators were desperate for another alleged victim. Francia repeatedly stated Jackson had not ******** him, but he was pressured (by investigators and his mother) to state Jackson had done so. There was a civil settlement because SONY had spent tens of millions on the HIStory project, and a trial would have jeopardized it.

As for the Arvizo case, Jackson had an alibi; he could not have committed those crimes during those dates. The prosecution simply changed the dates and still sent the case to the court. Francia testified and was not found credible. A chef claimed he had seen Jackson ****** Macaulay Culkin, but Culkin insisted that was a false allegation (to this day, Culkin still stands by Michael). In the end, Jackson was acquitted on all fourteen counts. Janet Arvizo (the mother), just like Evan Chandler, was all about the money. Janet Arvizi had even lied about being ******** assaulted by a security guard in a store.

The links above have all the details. If one is going to spend four hours watching Leaving Neverland + possibly one hour watching After Neverland, it is only fair they spend at least the same amount of time consulting rebuttal articles and documentaries.

Brett Barnes, a childhood friend of MJ's, also still supports him. Brett Barnes on Twitter 
And it's important to highlight the fact, as Jermaine, Brandy & Taj Jackson noted, that girls and parents also did take part in those sleepovers. Brandy & Taj (Michael's nice & nephew) were there, and Brandy was Wade's girlfriend during the time of the alleged abuse. Brandy Jackson on Twitter / Taj Jackson on Twitter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Dirk said:

MJ was probably a *********, it's just so hard to have an opinion bc he was such an easy target, but despite being a victim of abuse, I don't like Wade Robson at all, I don't think he's a 100% believable person, to me he's a ****ty person, I just get this vibes from him... but he was very talented when he worked with Britney during the Britney era, that's undeniable. 

Britney Spears herself was accused of ****** misconduct. And there was a civil settlement (her team didn't want her to testify), but it doesn't mean she's guilty! More explanations above. And let's not forget both Robson & Safechuck are still suing the Jackson Estate for hundreds of millions of dollars...

7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

That train station Jimmy talks about in the film where he and MJ supposedly "had *** everyday" did not even exist at that time! Jimmy claimed the abuse occurred from ages 10 to 14 (from 1988 to 1992). That train station was built from 1993 to 1994; Jimmy turned 16 in early '94, and MJ was seldom  at Neverland that year. By '95, Jimmy had turned 17...

Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed himself admitted the train station was built from 1993 to 1994, and he claimed Jimmy was mistaken about the date of the end of the alleged abuse. The thing is, the whole narrative of the film is that MJ would abuse kids until they were 14 and then discard them for younger flesh... Plenty more lies were discovered in that hit piece.

Square One 2.0 Amazon Prime Version:
WORLDWIDE: tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJAmazon
🇺🇸 https://tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJusa
🇬🇧 tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJuk
🇩🇪 tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJde

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190226093121/https://rhythmofthetide.com/victor-gutierrez-michael-jacksons-leaving-neverland-framed-nambla-member-embraced-by-the-media/

@vzlafan  @Justney  @Ryu @NewBritneysOnAMission @OneTrackMind @ghostofjealousy @MadameFreedom @MyahJeanSpears @NewDisplayName @Elvira_fr @Slave4Brit88

@Jordan Miller, thanks for moderating this thread. Mature individuals should be allowed to discuss any topic without calling one another all sorts of horrible names such as "********* apologist", esp. since Jackson was never ever found guilty in a court of law. And I'll remind everyone that Britney Spears herself was accused of ****** misconduct. And there was a civil settlement (her team didn't want her to testify), but it doesn't mean she's guilty!

Evan Chandler was influenced by Victor Guttiérez (an admitted NAMBLA member) who put such ideas in his head. Evan went straight to Jackson and demanded $20,000,000. Why didn't he go to the police?

Jackson refused, there was a strip search, but he was not arrested. The civil trial was going to occur before the criminal trial, and it would have made the prosecution privy to Michael's whole defence. This is why the civil case was settled, and the condition to get the money was to admit Jackson was not liable to any wrongdoing.

Evan's brother Ray Chandler wrote in his book All that Glitters: "Had Michael paid the $20 million demanded of him in August 1993, instead of the following January, he would have spent the next 10 years as the worlds most famous entertainer rather than the worlds most infamous child ********." Enough said...

The criminal case went ahead as planned, and two grand juries refused to indict Jackson due to lack of evidence. Besides, Jordan's (Evan's?) description did not match; Jackson's autopsy revealed he was not circumcised.

In Square One, an acquaintance of Jordan's reveals Jordan had told her MJ would never do such a thing. Evan was very violent to his wife and Jordan. Jordan even sought a restraining order against him at some point, and Evan ended up committing suicide shortly after Jackson's passing.

As for the Francia case, investigators were desperate for another alleged victim. Francia repeatedly stated Jackson had not ******** him, but he was pressured (by investigators and his mother) to state Jackson had done so. There was a civil settlement because SONY had spent tens of millions on the HIStory project, and a trial would have jeopardized it.

As for the Arvizo case, Jackson had an alibi; he could not have committed those crimes during those dates. The prosecution simply changed the dates and still sent the case to the court. Francia testified and was not found credible. A chef claimed he had seen Jackson ****** Macaulay Culkin, but Culkin insisted that was a false allegation (to this day, Culkin still stands by Michael). In the end, Jackson was acquitted on all fourteen counts. Janet Arvizo (the mother), just like Evan Chandler, was all about the money. Janet Arvizi had even lied about being ******** assaulted by a security guard in a store.

The links above have all the details. If one is going to spend four hours watching Leaving Neverland + possibly one hour watching After Neverland, it is only fair they spend at least the same amount of time consulting rebuttal articles and documentaries.

Brett Barnes, a childhood friend of MJ's, also still supports him. Brett Barnes on Twitter 
And it's important to highlight the fact, as Jermaine, Brandy & Taj Jackson noted, that girls and parents also did take part in those sleepovers. Brandy & Taj (Michael's nice & nephew) were there, and Brandy was Wade's girlfriend during the time of the alleged abuse. Brandy Jackson on Twitter / Taj Jackson on Twitter

I don't need you to convince me of anything i am a grown up, i know how to look in to different sources. I take my own conclussions. As i said i was a fan and i defended him, not anymore. How it is possible that a grown up takes kids to his hotel room and sleeps in the same room while the parents are in another room? Who does that? how the parents could allow that? Anyway we will never know the truth.

The allegations were out there way before Leaving Neverland came out. Robson & Safechuck, for instance, had been going after the Jackson Estate for several years. I looked into the court documents back then and only saw allegations. Jackson had already explained how those sleepovers were conducted. There were girls and parents there:
Jermaine Jackson Defends His Brother Michael From *** Abuse Allegations | Good Morning Britain

Nicole Richie also took part in those sleepovers and stated she never ever witnessed anything weird or improper or she would have alerted her parents.

Maybe some don't know the truth, but I know the truth: Jackson was/is/will always be innocent the same way Britney is innocent of *** misconduct allegations made against her. Every single allegation was debunked. Heck, a woman accused Jackson of *** assault too, but that allegation was largely ignored by the media because it did not fit the narrative of Jackson only being into boys! A woman (Michelle Flowers) who never ever met MJ once accused him of fathering her child...

https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1298339384337604613/photo/1

DZJVmK5a_o.png

https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1298332993409474561/photo/1
https://images2.imgbox.com/92/86/ZwlxxqBW_o.png

According to Taj Jackson, those so-called ex-fans weren't true fans in the first place; they're basically saying they liked the Thriller album or the Bad Tour, etc., but weren't actual fans who would look into the kind of person Jackson was, his humanitarianism, charities (public, private), his heart, his childhood and who would actually do due research. 

It's like someone who would stop being a Britney Spears fan because of the Fernando Flores allegations. Here are some more rebuttals for those who care about the weighing the full picture:

Leaving Neverland Take Two
Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth

The Michael Jackson Rebuttal (Complete Playlist)
The Michael Jackson Innocent Project

19 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Well, you're also forgetting that LaToya has stated on record multiple times she believed her brother was a *********. ;) 

Maybe because LaToya repeatedly stated she was forced to make such statements. LaToya first defended Jackson on TV. Her late ex-husband, Jack Gordon, was physically abusive, would beat her up, coached and forced her to make such statements. LaToya also stated that Gordon (she referred to as "management") forced her to pose nude for Playboy. See for yourself ;):

KING: When La Toya Jackson appeared on the cover of "Playboy" and posed nude for "Playboy," did you not? That's the largest single selling issue of "Playboy" magazine, we are told. Eight million copies sold when she was on the cover.

She also won a Grammy. That was the "Playboy" cover. Why did you pose nude?

L. JACKSON: I -- actually it was my management. It's nothing that I would have done on my own.

KING: Was that old Mr. Gordon again?

L. JACKSON: My old management, it was.

KING: You don't even like to say his name, do you, right?

L. JACKSON: You know what? I'm in a good space in my life at the moment, and I want to keep it there. I'm very positive now, and I like that and I want to stay that way, actually.

KING: And do you have regrets over doing that?

L. JACKSON: The "Playboy" issue?

KING: Yes.

L. JACKSON: It's nothing that I would ever do again, in a sense. But it's OK, because, after all, the breasts was exposed which I would never, ever do in a billion years.

KING: One other thing on Michael. You did once criticize him in December in a news conference in Tel Aviv. You said you won't be silently collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. What did you mean?

L. JACKSON: Management.

KING: You were instructed to say that?

L. JACKSON: Exactly.

KING: No, explain that to me.

L. JACKSON: Actually, during that particular time in Israel, I believe it was, yes -- we were going there and I had no idea why we were going to Israel. He told me I need to go on vacation, so he went to Israel and we got to the hotel, Larry, and at the hotel all of these cameras were everywhere and I, of course, was in the limo and no makeup on, nothing and I said, Gee, I didn't know that they were having an award show here at the hotel. And I thought it was Academy Awards or some thing because photographers were every where.

He never told me any thing. And we got there and they were screaming my name and he gave me the paper and said, Here. And I put the glasses on and he said, Read this to the public.

KING: And this was -- And you said, "I cannot and will not be silent collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. I think Michael needs help." This has not been -- "This has been going to since 1981. It's not just on children."

It also said, "Forget about the stupid star. Forget about the icon. If he were any other man sleeping with boys you wouldn't like him."

L. JACKSON: I didn't know if it would go that far, but...

KING: You were reading that.

L. JACKSON: Yes, off of a card from what he --- I had never seen it before in my life -- it's like -- and he says, You better read it.

KING: Wow.

L. JACKSON: Management, meaning that that control and that power, which is something that I have taken all of this time out to stray away from. I don't need that to be manipulated that in my life.

Full transcript: https://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0303/04/lkl.00.html

Estranged from her family, La Toya declared Michael guilty during his 1993 child molestation case -- something that she said Gordon forced her to do.

"That was the worst day of my life. The worst day of my entire life ... I just ... I just ... I just couldn't believe it," she said. "[Gordon] has this hatred toward my brother that I could never explain to you, why it was."

La Toya recanted her statement to Walters, saying that her brother was not a ********* and never had any improper relationship with a child.

Full article: https://abcnews.go.com/2020/MichaelJackson/la-toya-jackson-life-michael-jackson-barbara-walters/story?id=8541838

Freedom is extremely important to me, simply because I thought there was a time that I wouldn’t exist, 
I wasn’t able to be myself and express myself, I was beaten, I was dictated to and told exactly what to say to the Media and how, or else....

https://twitter.com/latoyajackson/status/1106261766802149376/photo/1

@MadameFreedom

On 8/25/2020 at 11:59 PM, MadameFreedom said:

And compare attention MJ 2005 was getting and attention Harvey's trial was getting. I would say so little news were coming out of Harvey's trial compered to LN's attention. 

2092396acfb39899761384a2507a961c.jpg

Why Oprah did not interview her good friend's victims when he was proven guilty and sentenced for 25 years in prison? 

Well as some sources say she Harvey and TMZ owner are friends and are behind LN. 

mj got attention bacause he used to be a superstar, not a backstage player like winstein. 

If anyone has any doubts about Michael's innocence, please watch Square One: it's on youtube and there's an updated version on Prime video. It's really informative regarding the 1993 allegations and the rumors that people still spread around about the case to this day. 

For people who don't know what to believe regarding Leaving Neverland, I recommend this video:

If anyone has any questions about these allegations, you're more than welcome to ask me but I see people like @Arckangel and @MadameFreedom have already been clearing up a lot of misconceptions :) I've been a fan of Michael's for a long time and I've read a lot about the cases including the court transcripts from the 2005 trial, if I believed he was guilty of such crimes I would not continue being a fan, other fans and I have just done our research and truly believe he was innocent, unfortunately he was a victim of extortion attempts and continues to be one to this day, 11 years after his death.

Archived