Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This picture means nothing because that guy says he was never abused by MJ. So he was not one of his victims. And he was a celebrity in his own right. And MJ liked to have celebrity friends. That proves nothing.

Well it proves a lot as he is not in need of money and can get his own fame by his own achievements and compered to Wade he has never changed his story. He was along Wade one of the 5 boys witness that testified for MJ in 2005 trial. 

Wade was not celebrity that time? He just made choreography for Britney Spears! 

But Wade got into financial difficulties so he changed his story.... 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This picture means nothing because that guy says he was never abused by MJ. So he was not one of his victims. And he was a celebrity in his own right. And MJ liked to have celebrity friends. That proves nothing.

And Frank Cascio was not a celebrity at all but he reminded MJ friend and then wrote whole book about their friendship. article-2069212-0F0A793A00000578-414_468

Here both as adults. 

1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

But as well you cannot say that MJ was ********* because he was sharing bed with others, he could see same as me and the fact that there pedophiles in the world can not be a reason to call MJ ********* unless it is proven. But he had 2005 trial and over 10 years of FBI investigation and he was found not guilty. 

You can say he was weird but not *********. 

My husband goes to Afghanistan and sleep in 1 materace with his nephews because they love him and it is normal there. But believe my husband is not a ********* and based on your judgement he could be called. 

Ah yes, Afghanistan. The land with the old tradition of "Bacha bazi". No normal man has sleep-overs with children.

8 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Ah yes, Afghanistan. The land with the old tradition of "Bacha bazi". No normal man has sleep-overs with children.

Yes Afghanistan a country with thousands years of history and culture destroyed by a "freedom" spreading America that even Hillary Clinton was recorded saying "yes, we created Al Qaida". 

And your comment is full of racism. 

6 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Well his behaviour was explained by many. It was normal for him, he was raised up in the house with just 2 bedrooms and he shared a room with all his brothers and they were sleeping on a 3 floor bed and 2 brothers on each floor. Jermaine Jackson explained this in his book. And later during Jackson 5 they kept sharing beds as well. Plus let's not forget MJ had a lack of childhood joy. In my memories I remember sleeping in 1 bed with my friends but MJ hadn't this opportunity. But he was generally child like person. So it was not surprising. And as far as I know sleeping with someone in 1 bed is not a crime. Elizabeth Taylor and Lisa Marie Presley said they saw MJ in bed with kids watching TV and nothing inappropriate happened. 

And because of his behaviour was an easy target and even following Britney's case we should be aware what can happen when someone is easy target and have bad people around who take advantage of a weak person. 

are you kidding? a 35 year old man has sleep overs with boys? if a teacher of yours did the same, what that might mean?

9 hours ago, sanpedro said:

The countless videos were minor things. If I tell you a story from 25 years ago trust me I am going to mess up a lot of small details.

You asked me why. Because I cannot get my head around the fact that one kid perfectly described MJ’s **** and his **** birth mark (police confirmed it 100% matched), or the fact MJ had a system in his corridor where if anyone was walking towards his room it would ring an alarm so he knew someone was approaching. Also the amount of kids it was saying he did this. Why did this never happen to Madonna? To Prince? To George Michael? To Whitney Houston? To Bob Marley?

Another reason is that Michael Jackson paid one of the parents millions of dollars to shut up... if someone ruined my reputation with alledged lies, I would rather die than give them millions of my money, which is exactly what Michael Jackson did... NOT innocent!

And another one, Wade was not ready to come out in 2005, but had Wade been on the victim’s side and confessed what Michael did, there are significant chances that Michael would have been jailed and deemed officially a rap***.

Another one, stop running around (not you personally) saying MJ was deemed innocent, he was NOT deemed innocent, there was not enough proof to jail him but they can either deem you innocent, deem you as a criminal, or let you go due to not having enough proof (Michael’s case).

Because george michael kept his dirt anon in the airport bathroom glory holes...?

And for me it is funny that people on this forum really changed mind after 2019 BS propaganda, but the opinions were much different back in 2016:

It seems you just need media's propaganda to make people believe your story. 

And it is funny that this Fan base believes man who failed **** test and was rejected and forbidden from working on a Circus Tour in 2009.

"Well according to his wiki his last career credit was in 2006 and he hasn't worked with britney since like 2003 he was in the new last year over a Michael Jackson ****" 

"

He was supposed to direct the Circus Tour, but didn't pass the **** tests all staff was required to take and he got replaced by Jamie King. Allegedly.

He had a breakdown after that and sued Michael Jackson after he died and lost."

" I think he's married now and has a kid but he's a little bit crazy and fake, likes the attention and the media"

"

He's an ******* and he shouldn't be anywhere near Brit, it doesn't matter how good his work was in the past. 

Also, he's too busy trying to sue Michael Jackson" 

"Like was mentioned in a few posts he is too busy with his lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate. From many tweets I've seen from people within the music industry he's pretty much on everyone's **** list for this so he don't need to be choreographing anything for Britney. "

After that mess I don't want Brit to ever work with his lying, money hungry *** again"

So it seems you just need Oprah and whole media propaganda and "documentary" to make people believe you. Because this only changed from 2016 and 2019. No wonder conservatorship team could fool most of this fan base for years and make them to believe conservatorship is for a sack of Britney's well being... 

You were same believing all this fake articles, fake controlled interviews. You are easy to brainwash if 2019 changed your mind to think totally different than in 2016.

21 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

And for me it is funny that people on this forum really changed mind after 2019 BS propaganda, but the opinions were much different back in 2016:

It seems you just need media's propaganda to make people believe your story. 

And it is funny that this Fan base believes man who failed **** test and was rejected and forbidden from working on a Circus Tour in 2009.

"Well according to his wiki his last career credit was in 2006 and he hasn't worked with britney since like 2003 he was in the new last year over a Michael Jackson ****" 

"

He was supposed to direct the Circus Tour, but didn't pass the **** tests all staff was required to take and he got replaced by Jamie King. Allegedly.

He had a breakdown after that and sued Michael Jackson after he died and lost."

" I think he's married now and has a kid but he's a little bit crazy and fake, likes the attention and the media"

"

He's an ******* and he shouldn't be anywhere near Brit, it doesn't matter how good his work was in the past. 

Also, he's too busy trying to sue Michael Jackson" 

"Like was mentioned in a few posts he is too busy with his lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate. From many tweets I've seen from people within the music industry he's pretty much on everyone's **** list for this so he don't need to be choreographing anything for Britney. "

After that mess I don't want Brit to ever work with his lying, money hungry *** again"

So it seems you just need Oprah and whole media propaganda and "documentary" to make people believe you. Because this only changed from 2016 and 2019. No wonder conservatorship team could fool most of this fan base for years and make them to believe conservatorship is for a sack of Britney's well being... 

You were same believing all this fake articles, fake controlled interviews. You are easy to brainwash if 2019 changed your mind to think totally different than in 2016.

Idk man. I’m apart of the belief that allows people to change their opinions on something when new information is presented to them. Like for example Britney’s conservatorship. No I am not saying I was pro-cship, but I do consider myself part of the majority of the fans who just turned a blind eye to it. I can recall so many threads where it was brought up and immediately shut down with “This is Britney’s personal matter. Let’s not talk about it.” I mean look at the first few pages of the FreeBritney thread. It’s filled with those comments.

i don’t understand your specific point here. Opinions can change, just like the GP’s opinions on Britney’s mental health is rapidly changing.  

3 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Idk man. I’m apart of the belief that allows people to change their opinions on something when new information is presented to them. Like for example Britney’s conservatorship. No I am not saying I was pro-cship, but I do consider myself part of the majority of the fans who just turned a blind eye to it. I can recall so many threads where it was brought up and immediately shut down with “This is Britney’s personal matter. Let’s not talk about it.” I mean look at the first few pages of the FreeBritney thread. It’s filled with those comments.

i don’t understand your specific point here. Opinions can change, just like the GP’s opinions on Britney’s mental health is rapidly changing.  

In Wade and MJ case nothing new came out in 2019 just the whole media propaganda was activated and Oprah was brought to give credibility. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

And some of the fans were against conservatorship since the beginning like @Jordan Miller and I always wanted to finish it and remember talking about that with my friends years ago.

And in fact if Britney's fans would dig deeper since 2008 like @Jordan Miller so Free Britney movement would happen much more earlier. But it was easier to buy what propaganda was selling and yeah new album, new concert of Britney was so attractive to purchase.

Like Mood Ring Action showed even now we have fans supporting Britney brand not a person. Although there was huge discussion to boycott brand. 

So in Wade and MJ case it is easier to go with a flow of propaganda, massive propaganda with a hidden agenda. Because Harvey Weinstein documentary was released in the same time as LN and got almost zero media attention. When MJ is dead and Harvey alive! 

And compare attention MJ 2005 was getting and attention Harvey's trial was getting. I would say so little news were coming out of Harvey's trial compered to LN's attention. 

2092396acfb39899761384a2507a961c.jpg

Why Oprah did not interview her good friend's victims when he was proven guilty and sentenced for 25 years in prison? 

Well as some sources say she Harvey and TMZ owner are friends and are behind LN. 

56 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

In Wade and MJ case nothing new came out in 2019 just the whole media propaganda was activated and Oprah was brought to give credibility. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

And some of the fans were against conservatorship since the beginning like @Jordan Miller and I always wanted to finish it and remember talking about that with my friends years ago.

And in fact if Britney's fans would dig deeper since 2008 like @Jordan Miller so Free Britney movement would happen much more earlier. But it was easier to buy what propaganda was selling and yeah new album, new concert of Britney was so attractive to purchase.

Like Mood Ring Action showed even now we have fans supporting Britney brand not a person. Although there was huge discussion to boycott brand. 

So in Wade and MJ case it is easier to go with a flow of propaganda, massive propaganda with a hidden agenda. Because Harvey Weinstein documentary was released in the same time as LN and got almost zero media attention. When MJ is dead and Harvey alive! 

You brought nothing new to what I said. People’s opinions can change.

14 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Wade came in when Britney was Britney Spears. Periodt. Oops only solidified her in the game. Baby placed her high. Every other single kept her playing. You really just made the most unfair, irrational, ridiculous and false comment known to human beings on planet Earth in the Milkey Way galaxy IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

Wade met Britney in 1999, perhaps earlier, thanks to TJ Espinoza because he was his student at his academy.
Wade did Baby's tour (even in a video you can see Britney thanking him)
Wade in 1999 did the promotions and even danced with her (of the few times he did)
Wade did Wango Tango in 1999( at this time it was already rumored that they were together)

Wade did the choreography for MTV 99 ... and so on and leaves the ingratitude for someone else.

And after everything that happened Wade went back to work with her in 2008 and after all, because Britney did it wrong with Wade, the man when he saw problems and they/Britney's team fired him went to tell Johnny Wright what was happening with her.

2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Wade never took a **** test, he was Andre Fuentes.
Wade has never had a problem with *****.
Wade was a good influence on Britney and that's why he was fired (this in 2002 would never have happened because Wade was part of her team and a very influential part).
Wade's ideas are on Circus Tour, Perez Hilton's idea is his among other things, in fact, he was at the tour's premiere.
Wade said in 2008 that he had problems with her team and with her mother.

Wade in 2008 said that her father was not qualified to run an empire.

Archived