Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Well you also have to take cultural context into account. Michael Jackson did not live in Los Angeles. He was a privileged white (lol) male who owned several properties with several different rooms. And these children were not family. You seem really delusional. He liked little boys. Anyone with critical thinking skills can decipher that the truth was somewhere in the middle in that whole situation. As to why there aren't more accusers. You could ask the same about Epstein. There are only a few that have come forward but allegedly there are hundreds if not thousands out there who are scared to speak up. Not everyone wants the stigma or the media attention that comes with a public case like this. And some people probably just want to move on with their lives.

And you keep forgetting that MJ was raised in poor Gary in 2 bedroom house for 11 people and was sharing his bed with a brother and the whole bedroom was for 5 brothers, other bedroom for parents and living room with a sofa for Rebbie, LaToya, Janet and then small Randy slept there as well. MJ started to live alone when he was almost 30 but even after Thriller he lived with parents and siblings. So this is his background. 

And you keep bringing his life in 30's or 40's. 

He had similar background to me or my husband. So for him it was normal. 

If you would be born in rich family where everyone had separate room with a normal healthy childhood that time it could be strange. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MadameFreedom said:

And you keep forgetting that MJ was raised in poor Gary in 2 bedroom house for 11 people and was sharing his bed with a brother and the whole bedroom was for 5 brothers, other bedroom for parents and living room with a sofa for Rebbie, LaToya, Janet and then small Randy slept there as well. MJ started to live alone when he was almost 30 but even after Thriller he lived with parents and siblings. So this is his background. 

And you keep bringing his life in 30's or 40's. 

He had similar background to me or my husband. So for him it was normal. 

If you would be born in rich family where everyone had separate room with a normal healthy childhood that time it could be strange. 

Well, you're also forgetting that LaToya has stated on record multiple times she believed her brother was a *********. ;) 

10 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I will call you a ****** apologist and you will deal with it because that’s what you are.

The “other ppl” in this thread is literally only madame **** who is another ****** apologist just like YOU.

You choose to position yourself against little boys who were ***** to defend a grown ******. You are disgusting and wouldn’t surprise me if you were a ****** yourself.

The user cannot answer the fact that MJ slept with several boys (fact) and several of them claimed he ***** them and even one described his rare birth mark on his ****. Plus MJ paid MILLIONS of DOLLARS for parents to shut up. You are disgusting and jump off my mentions cause you stink of *********.

Reported and I will be ignoring your account. Grow up and learn to converse as an adult. You're the disgusting one, discussing this topic as if it is a stan war - you are truly and completely a disgusting and pathetic individual.

By the way I wanted to refute a talking point/claim often made by his fans. The FBI did NOT do a thorough "10 year investigation". People always want to lie about this. The FBI ran two separate investigations. The first lasting from 1993 and 1994, and the second lasting between 2004 and 2005. Just because these two investigations happened within 10 years of each other does not mean it was a 10 year investigation. This is FALSE. @sanpedro

https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson

These investigations occurred between 1992 and 2005.

These investigations occurred between 1992 and 2005.

No they did not.

Re the abuse allegations:

The FBI have a number if resources state law enforcement can avail themselves of. Tech analysis, audio visual, behavioral analysis, following up out of state leads. That kind of thing. They're thorough and extensive of course but they're ad ons.

They helped state law enforcement (LA and Santa Barbara) in 1993 and 2003/5 and maybe at some intermittent points in between with this and that with the things I listed just there. It wasn't constant.

If you read the FBI files you'll see a ton of pages saying "nothing" on them. Those are the audio/visual analysis results from the tapes and techy things taken from Neverland. There's also some tidbits about non Cali leads and things. That's the kind of thing the FBI were helping with.

--

The above is not my words but there you go.

This was not a federal case. It was not their case to investigate and not their investigation. They helped. Why some fans want him to have been under FBI investigation for 10 years is beyond me. That doesn't look good, at all. Some fans lie about this because they think its somehow exculpatory because they're silly.

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

No they did not.

Re the abuse allegations:

The FBI have a number if resources state law enforcement can avail themselves of. Tech analysis, audio visual, behavioral analysis, following up out of state leads. That kind of thing. They're thorough and extensive of course but they're ad ons.

They helped state law enforcement (LA and Santa Barbara) in 1993 and 2003/5 and maybe at some intermittent points in between with this and that with the things I listed just there. It wasn't constant.

If you read the FBI files you'll see a ton of pages saying "nothing" on them. Those are the audio/visual analysis results from the tapes and techy things taken from Neverland. There's also some tidbits about non Cali leads and things. That's the kind of thing the FBI were helping with.

--

The above is not my words but there you go.

This was not a federal case. It was not their case to investigate and not their investigation. They helped. Why some fans want him to have been under FBI investigation for 10 years is beyond me. That doesn't look good, at all. Some fans lie about this because they think its somehow exculpatory because they're silly.

Yes they did, I shared FBI governmental website where it was written. You shared incorrect source. 

11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

By the way I wanted to refute a talking point/claim often made by his fans. The FBI did NOT do a thorough "10 year investigation". People always want to lie about this. The FBI ran two separate investigations. The first lasting from 1993 and 1994, and the second lasting between 2004 and 2005. Just because these two investigations happened within 10 years of each other does not mean it was a 10 year investigation. This is FALSE. @sanpedro

Old news that MJ stans dream of lies at night to spread them during the day. Disgusting fave and disgusting stans.

Just now, sanpedro said:

Old news that MJ stans dream of lies at night to spread them during the day. Disgusting fave and disgusting stans.

Actually, what I stated was basically stated on the FBI website. @MadameFreedom just got caught in a lie.

Michael Jackson (1958-2009) was a famous singer and entertainer. Between 1993 and 1994 and separately between 2004 and 2005, Jackson was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation. He was acquitted of all such charges. The FBI provided technical and investigative assistance to these agencies during the cases. The Bureau also investigated threats made against Mr. Jackson and others by an individual who was later imprisoned for these crimes. These investigations occurred between 1992 and 2005.

She took the last line and completely ignored the first part of the paragraph. I-

Was she not expecting other people to look it up? Where is what I said not true?

"The bureau investigated threads made against Mr. Jackson" is not "The FBI investigated if MJ was a ********* for 10 years." This is misleading information and makes people who like to share these "facts" lose credibility, imo...

Actually, what I stated was basically stated on the FBI website. @MadameFreedom just got caught in a lie.

She took the last line and completely ignored the first part of the paragraph. I-

Was she not expecting other people to look it up? Where is what I said not true?

"The bureau investigated threads made against Mr. Jackson" is not "The FBI investigated if MJ was a ********* for 10 years." This is misleading information and makes people who like to share these "facts" lose credibility, imo...

But you cannot deny that he was investigated by FBI based on ********* charges and they found nothing to prove he was guilty. Prosecution had their own research plus FBI helped them. So it is huge. Not everyone has not only SA office investigating them but as well FBI. And nothing was proven. 

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Plus Neverland Was searched by 70 policemen and they found nothing than some Playboys for men. 

3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

But you cannot deny that he was investigated by FBI based on ********* charges and they found nothing to prove he was guilty. Prosecution had their own research plus FBI helped them. So it is huge. Not everyone has not only SA office investigating them but as well FBI. And nothing was proven. 

But see you already lost credibility with me since you were trying to push a false narrative. Now its not even worth me continuing this conversation with you, no offense.

@MadameFreedom if you can't have a mature discussion with someone without downvoting you're already losing. Notice I haven't downvoted you at all this entire thread. But I have at least 10 from you at this point while I'm not resorting to name-calling or anything like that. I know that you got caught giving out false information and that must be embarrassing, but have some dignity.

@MadameFreedom if you can't have a mature discussion with someone without downvoting you're already losing. Notice I haven't downvoted you at all this entire thread. But I have at least 10 from you at this point while I'm not resorting to name-calling or anything like that. I know that you got caught giving out false information and that must be embarrassing, but have some dignity.

I am so sorry but I am not saying MJ was investigated by FBI on ********* charges and he was proven not guilty and they could not find anything. In order to know how long and how was this investigation we should read all files collected by FBI. But then main point is he was investigated and nothing against him was found. And you are the one saying he must be guilty because he was weird and sick. And you see s£x everywhere and have a bad feeling about bed sharing. 

So in my opinion you couldn't prove your point. 

I am so sorry but I am not saying MJ was investigated by FBI on ********* charges and he was proven not guilty and they could not find anything. In order to know how long and how was this investigation we should read all files collected by FBI. But then main point is he was investigated and nothing against him was found. And you are the one saying he must be guilty because he was weird and sick. And you see s£x everywhere and have a bad feeling about bed sharing. 

So in my opinion you couldn't prove your point. 

He held a wedding ceremony with two little boys. And stopped hanging out with his little boy friends as soon as they reached a certain age. He would replace them. But continue to defend him for this. I'm sure you will explain it as he would pretend to get married with his brothers when he was 5, so naturally he would continue to do so as an adult! 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He held a wedding ceremony with two little boys. And stopped hanging out with his little boy friends as soon as they reached a certain age. He would replace them. But continue to defend him for this. I'm sure you will explain it as he would pretend to get married with his brothers when he was 5, so naturally he would continue to do so as an adult! 

Tell me about stopping friendship once boys are bigger :

What-Has-Macaulay-Culkin-Said-About-Mich

Plus whole story with Frank Cascio who MJ befriended as a small boy and then Frank became member of his team and even wrote whole book about their friendship.... 

MJ had very normal wedding with Lisa Marie Presley who took even his last name and in the years 1994-1996 she was Mrs Presley-Jackson. 

So stop spreading lies and stories made by money hungry people and media. 

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Plus read how MJ when he was small and member of Jackson 5 lived with a adult Diana Ross and used to spend time with her, live with her and learn from her. For him it was normal. After he, his father and brothers moved to LA they lived in hotel but MJ lived with Diana Ross. Then he was doing same with other kids for who he was idol. Same like for him Diana Ross was. 

8 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Tell me about stopping friendship once boys are bigger :

What-Has-Macaulay-Culkin-Said-About-Mich

Plus whole story with Frank Cascio who MJ befriended as a small boy and then Frank became member of his team and even wrote whole book about their friendship.... 

MJ had very normal wedding with Lisa Marie Presley who took even his last name and in the years 1994-1996 she was Mrs Presley-Jackson. 

So stop spreading lies and stories made by money hungry people and media. 

This picture means nothing because that guy says he was never abused by MJ. So he was not one of his victims. And he was a celebrity in his own right. And MJ liked to have celebrity friends. That proves nothing.

Archived