Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

If 4 is several for you I don't see a reason to discuss with you further. Bd blind and ignorant as you are. 

The only one blind here is yourself and whats worse is you are choosing to be blind. And ignorant I think you just are by nature.

Definition of ‘several’ from the dictionary:

more than two but not many.”

Enjoy the embarassment again!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I agree with you! What grown man sleeps with random boys? It must suck stanning him, I would have a heart attack if Britney turned out to be a filthy pig like him. It must suck to be @MadameFreedom, she wants everyone to have freedom but several little boys said the same thing about MJ and madame **** still defends him.

Lol I'm not going to criticize @MadameFreedom but lowkey @MadameRape made me laugh. Sorry! :gloria:

People want to ignore the love letters and the voicemails as well. But hey...

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

The only one blind here is yourself and whats worse is you are choosing to be blind. And ignorant I think you just are by nature.

Definition of ‘several’ from the dictionary:

more than two but not many.”

Enjoy the embarassment again!

Yeah compared with THOUSANDS of girls and boys that were around MJ for years yeah 4 is a big number. 

You yourself said you don't care for facts so only you prove yourself to be IGNORANT. 

3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

So darling DO NOT SPEAK UP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ AND LEARN FACTS FIRST. You just prove YOU ARE IGNORANT. And so you maybe finally will get it WHAT BOY SAID DID NOT MATCH REALITY. MJ WAS NOT CIRCUMCISED BUT BOY SAID HE WAS! 

Madame ****, you are an old lady... what have I said about watching your tension? I do not want you popping a vein.

The birth marks matched!

You’re a ****** apologist. Period.

17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yeah compared with THOUSANDS of girls and boys that were around MJ for years yeah 4 is a big number. 

You yourself said you don't care for facts so only you prove yourself to be IGNORANT. 

So now you are angry that you got proved wrong again and lied about the definition of ‘several’? Maybe you don’t know the definition of ‘******’ and that’s why you’re defending MJ aka ****** filthy pig!

I never said I didn’t care for facts, I didn’t care for blind MJ stans who choose to lie to themselves.

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lol I'm not going to criticize @MadameFreedom but lowkey @MadameRape made me laugh. Sorry! :gloria:

People want to ignore the love letters and the voicemails as well. But hey...

MJ was sending this kind of letters to everyone. His nephews and nieces showed that they own same messages. But he was sending this kind of lovely messages to all people no matter their age. 

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

MJ was sending this kind of letters to everyone. His nephews and nieces showed that they own same messages. But he was sending this kind of lovely messages to all people no matter their age. 

I'm going to exit this thread because you're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours. Now I would agree with you I wish that Oprah Winfrey had the same energy for lets say, Harvey Weinstein, that she did for MJ. That being said, I hope if you ever encounter in your life a male who is trying to have sleep overs with little boys that your first response isn't "That's totally normal!" I mean would you let your child sleep in bed with MJ or anyone else? Honest question...

I See You Reaction GIF by swerk

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yeah so Lisa Marie Presley divorced her first husband just after they welcomed their second child for fun.... 

PATHETIC IGNORANT. 

Not you trying to now claim they were so in love, MJ did not get turned on by women and it was well documented, his passion was men (little white boys).

This is why I avoid essays from pressed stans, bunch of disgusting ****** APOLOGISTS.

I'm going to exit this thread because you're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours. Now I would agree with you I wish that Oprah Winfrey had the same energy for lets say, Harvey Weinstein, that she did for MJ. That being said, I hope if you ever encounter in your life a male who is trying to have sleep overs with little boys that your first response is "That's totally normal!" I mean would you let your child sleep in bed with MJ or anyone else? Honest question...

I See You Reaction GIF by swerk

I would allow only if I would know this person and trust. Like for example family friend. Like we would be on a trip and my friend would watch TV with my baby and fall asleep on bed when I would be around. Or a family friend that would take care of my babies while me and my husband would have date out. 

I would allow only if I would know this person and trust. Like for example family friend. Like we would be on a trip and my friend would watch TV with my baby and fall asleep on bed when I would be around. Or a family friend that would take care of my babies while me and my husband would have date out. 

That's where you and I differ. My child will never sleep in bed with anyone unless its like my sister. The rate of undocumented child ****** abuse is staggeringly high all over the world, specifically within families. Most victims are blood-related to their abusers...

And the thought of letting a stranger (which is essentially what MJ was) sleep with my children...Child had I found out that was happening to my child I would have gone in guns blazing.

4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

That's where you and I differ. My child will never sleep in bed with anyone unless its like my sister. The rate of undocumented child ****** abuse is staggeringly high all over the world, specifically within families. Most victims are blood-related to their abusers...

And the thought of letting a stranger (which is essentially what MJ was) sleep with my children...Child had I found out that was happening to my child I would have gone in guns blazing.

Exactly, what trust did they have on MJ? They let it happen because he was an icon larger than life that they saw as a hero that would never hurt anyone. The parents were also to blame, but MJ was obviously the disgusting one, several kids saying the same thing when it’s a fact they slept together? I choose to believe them!

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Well in my childhood I used to share my bed with my grandparents or aunties or cousins so it seems normal for me. For example my husband is from Afghanistan so it is normal there that whole families sleep in one room and there is nothing ****** about that. 

And I think that in West countries people are so obsessed now with a a s£x that they see it everywhere and even push kids to see everything through adults eyes. And it's sad that society got to this point. That bed automatically means s£x and there is nothing like a incocent sharing bed. 

Well in my childhood I used to share my bed with my grandparents or aunties or cousins so it seems normal for me. For example my husband is from Afghanistan so it is normal there that whole families sleep in one room and there is nothing ****** about that. 

And I think that in West countries people are so obsessed now with a a s£x that they see it everywhere and even push kids to see everything through adults eyes. And it's sad that society got to this point. That bed automatically means s£x and there is nothing like a incocent sharing bed. 

See, that's where I think you need to stop. Just because it (thankfully) wasn't your experience doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Statistically, child ****** abuse is a global epidemic which nobody speaks about. The numbers worldwide are insane. Do a little bit of research before you start thinking that perverted people are putting that out there and over exaggerating. 

32 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I honestly do not have the time to read this and I do not tend to speak to ****** apologists. All I said was facts and nothing will ever change my mind about MJ, a grown man sleeping with boys countless times and then several claiming ****? I choose to believe them, not to mention all the other factors that all point to MJ being a rap***. It’s not a topic I love either because it disgusts me. Believe he slept with random kids and they’re all lying if it makes you feel better, even tho one perfectly described his **** and MJ paid millions for parents to shut up.

Lol yeah I wouldn't have bothered to answer you at all if I'd seen the way you were responding to other ppl. The two points you listed in your last sentence have already been addressed by the other poster, yeah no point in discussing further. I really don't understand ppl like you who can't respond at all to even perfectly rational discussion, truly bizarre. But don't ever call me a rap*** apologist again, got it? Or otherwise do not EVER respond to or speak to me on this forum again. Goodbye. 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

See, that's where I think you need to stop. Just because it (thankfully) wasn't your experience doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Statistically, child ****** abuse is a global epidemic which nobody speaks about. The numbers worldwide are insane. Do a little bit of research before you start thinking that perverted people are putting that out there and over exaggerating. 

But as well you cannot say that MJ was ********* because he was sharing bed with others, he could see same as me and the fact that there pedophiles in the world can not be a reason to call MJ ********* unless it is proven. But he had 2005 trial and over 10 years of FBI investigation and he was found not guilty. 

You can say he was weird but not *********. 

My husband goes to Afghanistan and sleep in 1 materace with his nephews because they love him and it is normal there. But believe my husband is not a ********* and based on your judgement he could be called. 

3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

But as well you cannot say that MJ was ********* because he was sharing bed with others, he could see same as me and the fact that there pedophiles in the world can not be a reason to call MJ ********* unless it is proven. But he had 2005 trial and over 10 years of FBI investigation and he was found not guilty. 

You can say he was weird but not *********. 

My husband goes to Afghanistan and sleep in 1 materace with his nephews because they love him and it is normal there. But believe my husband is not a ********* and based on your judgement he could be called. 

Well you also have to take cultural context into account. Michael Jackson did not live in Afghanistan. He was a privileged white (lol) male who owned several properties with several different rooms. And these children were not family. You seem really delusional. He liked little boys. Anyone with critical thinking skills can decipher that the truth was somewhere in the middle in that whole situation. As to why there aren't more accusers. You could ask the same about Epstein. There are only a few that have come forward but allegedly there are hundreds if not thousands out there who are scared to speak up. Not everyone wants the stigma or the media attention that comes with a public case like this. And some people probably just want to move on with their lives.

By the way I wanted to refute a talking point/claim often made by his fans. The FBI did NOT do a thorough "10 year investigation". People always want to lie about this. The FBI ran two separate investigations. The first lasting from 1993 and 1994, and the second lasting between 2004 and 2005. Just because these two investigations happened within 10 years of each other does not mean it was a 10 year investigation. This is FALSE. @sanpedro

Archived