Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

4 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Noo...

But the way Wade handle the leaving neverland for me its just for money! the way he make it the tribute in person to MJ (Rest in peace) he doesn't seem angry or sad, i could believe they because is hollywood and if u want a piece of that u need to sleep with someone.

The way that Wade handle the brit & JT Situation, there's a rumour that he was the cause, and maybe himself filtered this , he wanted moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy, dancers don't earn too much money

Ur stupid dancers make good money nightly and choreographers make bank. Lmao

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Wade met Britney when she wasn't Britney Spears ...
Wade helped Britney when she wasn't Britney Spears ...
Britney hired Wade when she became Britney Spears...

Wade has never discussed the scandal with Britney, someone else did for him.

Wade came in when Britney was Britney Spears. Periodt. Oops only solidified her in the game. Baby placed her high. Every other single kept her playing. You really just made the most unfair, irrational, ridiculous and false comment known to human beings on planet Earth in the Milkey Way galaxy IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

42 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ur stupid dancers make good money nightly and choreographers make bank. Lmao

Yeah especially as Wade had serious financial problems and could not find any job so first he came with an idea to write book about his fake story about MJ and then when no one was interested to publish it, he sued MJ Estate and once his case was dismissed  and he was asked to pay court fees  "documentary" was created. 

Read court files dude. 

17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yeah especially as Wade had serious financial problems and could not find any job so first he came with an idea to write book about his fake story about MJ and then when no one was interested to publish it, he sued MJ Estate and once his case was dismissed  and he was asked to pay court fees  "documentary" was created. 

Read court files dude. 

Its called being blacklisted from being hired in the industry aaaaduhderrr

13 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Its called being blacklisted from being hired in the industry aaaaduhderrr

Not really as even in 2009 tribute of Janet Jackson he performed with her on a stage to honor her late brother MJ. But his problems started later and he was rejected to be a main choreographer of Las Vegas MJ show and only after that he started selling a story that MJ "********" him. 

And I highly recommend to watch Square One on Amazon Prime, it will open my eyes. If someone wanted 4 h of watching this BS LN so this person owns MJ to spend 1 h on Square One. 

This topic is suuuper controversial. I would say, i was MJ fan until saw leaving neverland and Oprah's special. They are not that good actors, it felt real what they said, there were groomed. Also many men are abused and never will speak up. Both families are destroyed because of what happened, i dont think money and fame can repair that. To me it felt they were telling the thruth.

8 hours ago, Justney said:

Why? There's been countless videos that show you how a lot of information that Wade and the other guy gave was wrong and things didn't add up.  Also they seemed to really be playing it up... the timing of it was super sketchy too. 

The countless videos were minor things. If I tell you a story from 25 years ago trust me I am going to mess up a lot of small details.

You asked me why. Because I cannot get my head around the fact that one kid perfectly described MJ’s **** and his **** birth mark (police confirmed it 100% matched), or the fact MJ had a system in his corridor where if anyone was walking towards his room it would ring an alarm so he knew someone was approaching. Also the amount of kids it was saying he did this. Why did this never happen to Madonna? To Prince? To George Michael? To Whitney Houston? To Bob Marley?

Another reason is that Michael Jackson paid one of the parents millions of dollars to shut up... if someone ruined my reputation with alledged lies, I would rather die than give them millions of my money, which is exactly what Michael Jackson did... NOT innocent!

And another one, Wade was not ready to come out in 2005, but had Wade been on the victim’s side and confessed what Michael did, there are significant chances that Michael would have been jailed and deemed officially a rap***.

Another one, stop running around (not you personally) saying MJ was deemed innocent, he was NOT deemed innocent, there was not enough proof to jail him but they can either deem you innocent, deem you as a criminal, or let you go due to not having enough proof (Michael’s case).

I don’t believe wade.. he was making money with mj name before and continues doing it..

he defended MJ back then. If he was a victim he wouldn’t do it in the way he did (my opinion).

There are a lot of people trying to make money from scandals. 
don’t you remember some britneys relative who was paid like million dolar to say Britney was a **** and alcohol addict when she was 12 years old and had *** with a boys? 
how her past bodyguard said Britney was doing bad things to her sons?! 
I don’t know facts but I’m keen to avoid fishy rumours when money is involved.

And Britney knows it the best. Shen was telling us not to believe media cause it there wasn’t the truth not even 1% as I remember. and Britney was obvious victim in that situation.  

40 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

The countless videos were minor things. If I tell you a story from 25 years ago trust me I am going to mess up a lot of small details.

You asked me why. Because I cannot get my head around the fact that one kid perfectly described MJ’s **** and his **** birth mark (police confirmed it 100% matched), or the fact MJ had a system in his corridor where if anyone was walking towards his room it would ring an alarm so he knew someone was approaching. Also the amount of kids it was saying he did this. Why did this never happen to Madonna? To Prince? To George Michael? To Whitney Houston? To Bob Marley?

Another reason is that Michael Jackson paid one of the parents millions of dollars to shut up... if someone ruined my reputation with alledged lies, I would rather die than give them millions of my money, which is exactly what Michael Jackson did... NOT innocent!

And another one, Wade was not ready to come out in 2005, but had Wade been on the victim’s side and confessed what Michael did, there are significant chances that Michael would have been jailed and deemed officially a rap***.

Another one, stop running around (not you personally) saying MJ was deemed innocent, he was NOT deemed innocent, there was not enough proof to jail him but they can either deem you innocent, deem you as a criminal, or let you go due to not having enough proof (Michael’s case).

Dear please stop repeating lies. Boy from 1993 case, he described MJ's ***** but did not match any reality.  He said MJ was circumcised, but he was not. So it is big difference. And if he matched MJ would be immediately arrested but nothing happened. So please stop spreading cheap media's lies. 

Yeah, 4 boys. Big amount of "victims"... When he was surrounded by thousands of them in his life and in 2005 the rest of long list of girls and boys who were ready to testify that nothing happened. And fact that all 3 boys went for money and not justice speak loud. 

And please in LN there are big lies proven not small ones. Like train station story where James said he was "********". But thing is it did not exist in the time when he said abuse happened. It was opened in the time MJ was married to Lisa Marie Presley. 

But whole story in LN that James said that MJ told him that his marriage to Lisa is fake it is untrue. Many many people confirmed their love. And first of all why Lisa would divorce her first husband, just for Show with MJ? She already had all Elvis's money by that time. She started to be with MJ when she was married and just gave birth to Benjamin that recently killed himself. And she said they dated even after divorce and there are the photos, Videos. Real proofs. 

MJ paid only once in 1993 because civil case was coming before criminal case and his lawyers were afraid to hold first civil case so they wanted civil case to go away to prepare for a criminal case as it was the most important. But in the settlement 1993 family and boy were not forbidden to go ahead with a criminal case. And you should educate yourself that 1993 boy after this scandal went to the court and asked to be independent from both parents just in the age of 16 and since that time he cut all contacts with parents and there are the witnesses who say that he told them that parents pushed him to lie in 1993 and he hated them for that. And that MJ was not capable of any wrongdoing. 

And please in 2005 Wade was on MJ side and was first defence witness! As Thomas Mesereau said he was such a good witness so he wanted to start strong so put him first. If you find court documents you will find his testimony. 

And in 2005 trial MJ was found not guilty because it was reality. Read court files how "victim" and his family were changing their story and read especially how mother of "victim" was awful witness for a prosecution. 

So please before you speak up educate yourself darling. 

14 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Dear please stop repeating lies. Boy from 1993 case, he described MJ's ***** but did not match any reality.  He said MJ was circumcised, but he was not. So it is big difference. And if he matched MJ would be immediately arrested but nothing happened. So please stop spreading cheap media's lies. 

Yeah, 4 boys. Big amount of "victims"... When he was surrounded by thousands of them in his life and in 2005 the rest of long list of girls and boys who were ready to testify that nothing happened. And fact that all 3 boys went for money and not justice speak loud. 

And please in LN there are big lies proven not small ones. Like train station story where James said he was "********". But thing is it did not exist in the time when he said abuse happened. It was opened in the time MJ was married to Lisa Marie Presley. 

But whole story in LN that James said that MJ told him that his marriage to Lisa is fake it is untrue. Many many people confirmed their love. And first of all why Lisa would divorce her first husband, just for Show with MJ? She already had all Elvis's money by that time. She started to be with MJ when she was married and just gave birth to Benjamin that recently killed himself. And she said they dated even after divorce and there are the photos, Videos. Real proofs. 

MJ paid only once in 1993 because civil case was coming before criminal case and his lawyers were afraid to hold first civil case so they wanted civil case to go away to prepare for a criminal case as it was the most important. But in the settlement 1993 family and boy were not forbidden to go ahead with a criminal case. And you should educate yourself that 1993 boy after this scandal went to the court and asked to be independent from both parents just in the age of 16 and since that time he cut all contacts with parents and there are the witnesses who say that he told them that parents pushed him to lie in 1993 and he hated them for that. And that MJ was not capable of any wrongdoing. 

And please in 2005 Wade was on MJ side and was first defence witness! As Thomas Mesereau said he was such a good witness so he wanted to start strong so put him first. If you find court documents you will find his testimony. 

And in 2005 trial MJ was found not guilty because it was reality. Read court files how "victim" and his family were changing their story and read especially how mother of "victim" was awful witness for a prosecution. 

So please before you speak up educate yourself darling. 

Ok boomer, now say that without crying cause I’m not reading your lies while defending MJ aka filthy ****** pig😌

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

Ok boomer, now say that without crying cause I’m not reading it lmao

And you are same pathetic person like all this people who says Britney should remain under conservatorship because in 2008 she shaved her head and attacked car with an umbrella. Same pathetic like people who speak up about the matter before educating themselves first. Period. 

8 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

And you are same pathetic person like all this people who says Britney should remain under conservatorship because in 2008 she shaved her head and attacked car with an umbrella. Same pathetic like people who speak up about the matter before educating themselves first. Period. 

Ok madame **** but at least say your lies without crying! ****** apologist. Period.

I feel for his fans, because it has to suck that someone you idolized growing up is accused of one of the worst crimes in human history.

That being said, I believe Michael was guilty. Mostly because I believe where there is smoke there is fire. I don't know if Wade in particular is telling the truth. But I do know that no grown man wants to make it a habit to share a bed regularly with other people's children. If literally anyone else did this you would all be raising eyebrows. 

I don't care how "quirky" or "eccentric" you are as an artist. That just doesn't sit well with me in any context. Then you have the strange voicemails and letters he wrote to the boys as well. I will never understand his defenders. That being said, I do believe he was taken out by someone who wanted the rights to his music + the Beatles catalogue.

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I feel for his fans, because it has to suck that someone you idolized growing up is accused of one of the worst crimes in human history.

That being said, I believe Michael was guilty. Mostly because I believe where there is smoke there is fire. I don't know if Wade in particular is telling the truth. But I do know that no grown man wants to make it a habit to share a bed regularly with other people's children. If literally anyone else did this you would all be raising eyebrows. 

I don't care how "quirky" or "eccentric" you are as an artist. That just doesn't sit well with me in any context. Then you have the strange voicemails and letters he wrote to the boys as well. I will never understand his defenders. That being said, I do believe he was taken out by someone who wanted the rights to his music + the Beatles catalogue.

I agree with you! What grown man sleeps with random boys? It must suck stanning him, I would have a heart attack if Britney turned out to be a filthy pig like him. It must suck to be @MadameFreedom, she wants everyone to have freedom but several little boys said the same thing about MJ and madame **** still defends him.

48 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I haven't read as much about the newer cases or watched Leaving Neverland but I always found the Jordan Chandler case suspicious, mainly his father who is on tape saying 'If I go through with this I win big time...I will get everything I want'  always seemed pretty off to me that a parent would speak this way about their child being abused.

Also just a note with Michael Jackson paying them millions, there were 2 cases going forward, civil case and criminal case. The Chandlers pushed to settle the civil case first, Michael lawyers tried to push the criminal case first because they knew the outcome for a civil case could prejudice a jury and the burden of proof is lesser in a civil case. The judge denied MJ lawyers requests on the basis that Jordan was so young, 14, that they needed to settle the civil case because the memory of a child is developing. Apparently now the law has been changed so that a civil case cannot go ahead of a criminal case. Once the civil case was settled, when the family got the payout, they then refused to cooperate for a criminal trial. So they did not want to proceed with trying to get Michael Jackson convicted or spend anytime in prison once they received the payout. Jordan Chandler refused to testify for the criminal proceedings. In 1995 Jordan Chandler emancipated himself from both his parents and in 2009 his father committed suicide.

I don't have a strong belief or stance on the accusations, I haven't read much on the other more recent cases, but I do find the Chandler case super suspicious. I did listen to a really good podcast last yr that went about 2 hrs that discussed a lot of details I didn't know about all the cases, the guy who made it originally thought MJ was guilty but then after looking into it more had changed his mind, unfortunately I can't remember the name of it or a lot of the details but I found the stuff about the civil and criminal proceedings in the Chandler case very interesting to note. If MJ was really guilty in that case and that's the way the father reacted, being happy he was going to 'win', he is pretty scummy. Jordan Chandler also refused to testify in 2005 and said he would fight any attempts to make him testify.

Wade Robson was actually the star witness for the defence in 2005, if MJ did abuse him that's a gigantic risk to take to put him on the stand. But abusers can be arrogant when they get away with things I guess. Anyway like I said I don't have 100% strong feelings on it one way or another I'd need to read a lot more to make a judgement. I will say MJ wasn't wise the way he spent so much time with children, whether it was naive or something more sinister. And especially after the first allegations that he continued to do it, he did set himself up if he was innocent.

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Well his behaviour was explained by many. It was normal for him, he was raised up in the house with just 2 bedrooms and he shared a room with all his brothers and they were sleeping on a 3 floor bed and 2 brothers on each floor. Jermaine Jackson explained this in his book. And later during Jackson 5 they kept sharing beds as well. Plus let's not forget MJ had a lack of childhood joy. In my memories I remember sleeping in 1 bed with my friends but MJ hadn't this opportunity. But he was generally child like person. So it was not surprising. And as far as I know sleeping with someone in 1 bed is not a crime. Elizabeth Taylor and Lisa Marie Presley said they saw MJ in bed with kids watching TV and nothing inappropriate happened. 

And because of his behaviour was an easy target and even following Britney's case we should be aware what can happen when someone is easy target and have bad people around who take advantage of a weak person. 

2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I haven't read as much about the newer cases or watched Leaving Neverland but I always found the Jordan Chandler case suspicious, mainly his father who is on tape saying 'If I go through with this I win big time...I will get everything I want'  always seemed pretty off to me that a parent would speak this way about their child being abused.

Also just a note with Michael Jackson paying them millions, there were 2 cases going forward, civil case and criminal case. The Chandlers pushed to settle the civil case first, Michael lawyers tried to push the criminal case first because they knew the outcome for a civil case could prejudice a jury and the burden of proof is lesser in a civil case. The judge denied MJ lawyers requests on the basis that Jordan was so young, 14, that they needed to settle the civil case because the memory of a child is developing. Apparently now the law has been changed so that a civil case cannot go ahead of a criminal case. Once the civil case was settled, when the family got the payout, they then refused to cooperate for a criminal trial. So they did not want to proceed with trying to get Michael Jackson convicted or spend anytime in prison once they received the payout. Jordan Chandler refused to testify for the criminal proceedings. In 1995 Jordan Chandler emancipated himself from both his parents and in 2009 his father committed suicide.

I don't have a strong belief or stance on the accusations, I haven't read much on the other more recent cases, but I do find the Chandler case super suspicious. I did listen to a really good podcast last yr that went about 2 hrs that discussed a lot of details I didn't know about all the cases, the guy who made it originally thought MJ was guilty but then after looking into it more had changed his mind, unfortunately I can't remember the name of it or a lot of the details but I found the stuff about the civil and criminal proceedings in the Chandler case very interesting to note. If MJ was really guilty in that case and that's the way the father reacted, being happy he was going to 'win', he is pretty scummy. Jordan Chandler also refused to testify in 2005 and said he would fight any attempts to make him testify.

Wade Robson was actually the star witness for the defence in 2005, if MJ did abuse him that's a gigantic risk to take to put him on the stand. But abusers can be arrogant when they get away with things I guess. Anyway like I said I don't have 100% strong feelings on it one way or another I'd need to read a lot more to make a judgement. I will say MJ wasn't wise the way he spent so much time with children, whether it was naive or something more sinister. And especially after the first allegations that he continued to do it, he did set himself up if he was innocent.

I honestly do not have the time to read this and I do not tend to speak to ****** apologists. All I said was facts and nothing will ever change my mind about MJ, a grown man sleeping with boys countless times and then several claiming ****? I choose to believe them, not to mention all the other factors that all point to MJ being a rap***. It’s not a topic I love either because it disgusts me. Believe he slept with random kids and they’re all lying if it makes you feel better, even tho one perfectly described his **** and MJ paid millions for parents to shut up.

10 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I agree with you! What grown man sleeps with random boys? It must suck stanning him, I would have a heart attack if Britney turned out to be a filthy pig like him. It must suck to be @MadameFreedom, she wants everyone to have freedom but several little boys said the same thing about MJ and madame **** still defends him.

If 4 is several for you I don't see a reason to discuss with you further. Bd blind and ignorant as you are. 

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

Well his behaviour was explained by many. It was normal for him, he was raised up in the house with just 2 bedrooms and he shared a room with all his brothers and they were sleeping on a 3 floor bed and 2 brothers on each floor. Jermaine Jackson explained this in his book. And later during Jackson 5 they kept sharing beds as well. Plus let's not forget MJ had a lack of childhood joy. In my memories I remember sleeping in 1 bed with my friends but MJ hadn't this opportunity. But he was generally child like person. So it was not surprising. And as far as I know sleeping with someone in 1 bed is not a crime. Elizabeth Taylor and Lisa Marie Presley said they saw MJ in bed with kids watching TV and nothing inappropriate happened. 

And because of his behaviour was an easy target and even following Britney's case we should be aware what can happen when someone is easy target and have bad people around who take advantage of a weak person. 

Sorry that "emotionally stunted" or "grown *** child" excuse is not going to fly with me. I will repeat: A grown man regularly seeking out sharing a bed with little boys (that aren't even in his family) and locking the door is not normal. You will never be able to justify this. And I don't care what Elizabeth Taylor or Lisa Marie Presley claim they saw or didn't see. We know for a fact how easily people in Hollywood look the other way to abuse and misconduct. That does not mean anything to me. All of these claims of Michael Jackson being an "adult baby" are pathetic. He was a grown *** man and he knew what he was doing. It really is creepy to me to see what famous people can get away with at the end of the day.

If Michael wasn't "fully grown" mentally then he wouldn't have had the balls to try to take down Tommy Mottola publicly. So you can't have it both ways. Is he a bad *** or is he an emotionally stunted 30 something year old child? Its funny to me how his fans can choose to believe he was innocent. Sadly, his victims don't have that same luxury. 

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I honestly do not have the time to read this and I do not tend to speak to ****** apologists. All I said was facts and nothing will ever change my mind about MJ, a grown man sleeping with boys countless times and then several claiming ****? I choose to believe them, not to mention all the other factors that all point to MJ being a rap***. It’s not a topic I love either because it disgusts me. Believe he slept with random kids and they’re all lying if it makes you feel better, even tho one perfectly described his **** and MJ paid millions for parents to shut up.

So darling DO NOT SPEAK UP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ AND LEARN FACTS FIRST. You just prove YOU ARE IGNORANT. And so you maybe finally will get it WHAT BOY SAID DID NOT MATCH REALITY. MJ WAS NOT CIRCUMCISED BUT BOY SAID HE WAS! 

Archived