Britney, Wade Johnson, and Leaving Neverland

Do you think Britney saw Leaving Neverland? 

Leaving Neverland was the documentary featuring Wade Robson that received a lot of attention last year. In it, he claims he was groomed, and "seduced" by Michael Jackson. There are several allegations of molestation against MJ, as a lot of you know. I find it a bit odd that Britney has continued to praise Michael Jackson and dance to his music if she knew what he had been accused of doing to Wade. Whether or not you believe the allegations, I believe if I learned that information from a friend of mine it would certainly give me pause.

That makes me wonder if word ever got round to her about what Wade allegedly went through. What do y'all think about this? As you are aware, Wade has choreographed a lot of Britney's iconic moments and is one of the reason her relationship with Justin Timberlake fell apart. I think if I were Wade and I stumbled upon a video of an old friend dancing to the music of my abuser I would be very triggered. It is something he probably lives with every day to some extent. Do you think Britney knows?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

Haha thats actually cute! :bigkiss:

Thanks for bringing levity to a potentially heavy topic!

In all seriousness I unfortunately think she’s been blissfully unaware of the situation, especially in recent years (which is part of a different, larger issue of her being isolated in her own bubble). However when she acknowledge it back in 2003 she did choose to not believe the rumours so perhaps she’s continued to have that mindset?

One of the things I dread is the day they force her to comment on that lmao.

Personally I'd go "hmm... well IDK, always believe the victim but it's not my place to judge or anything, I'm not a judge, a lawyer and I don't have the facts. Innocent till proven guilty and so forth" because personally that's my opinion on those matters, but she'd forever lose a 'friend' she has already lost so IDK.

I know she chose to not believe the accusations in 2003, but I think that when it hit too close to home it might have forced her to change stances. I'm almost sure she's aware of that, she knew of the Janet's baby rumor in 2009, she's a stan y'all...

3 hours ago, sanpedro said:

I don’t think she’s seen it, no.

And I 100% believe Wade and the other guy.

Why? There's been countless videos that show you how a lot of information that Wade and the other guy gave was wrong and things didn't add up.  Also they seemed to really be playing it up... the timing of it was super sketchy too. 

We will never know. What we do know is that people talk for clout against celebrities. We also know MJ was odd. We also know Wade was also part of one of Britney’s biggest scandals with Justin. Two scandals with two of the worlds biggest celebrities? Might say something about him as well. We will never know. 

Noo...

But the way Wade handle the leaving neverland for me its just for money! the way he make it the tribute in person to MJ (Rest in peace) he doesn't seem angry or sad, i could believe they because is hollywood and if u want a piece of that u need to sleep with someone.

The way that Wade handle the brit & JT Situation, there's a rumour that he was the cause, and maybe himself filtered this , he wanted moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy, dancers don't earn too much money

I’ve always loved the way Britney has chosen to speak about separating an artist from their personal life. Idk. It’s a tough situation but i love that Britney always sees the light in people. But I personally will always be a fan of Michaels music and choose not to believe the allegations. 

2 hours ago, Justney said:

Why? There's been countless videos that show you how a lot of information that Wade and the other guy gave was wrong and things didn't add up.  Also they seemed to really be playing it up... the timing of it was super sketchy too. 

Because it is easier to think MJ was guilty and the only one proof to back this belief is that MJ was a strange person due to his difficult childhood. Otherwise there is no other proof and I 100000% more believe Lisa Marie Presley who was with MJ from 1992 to around 1998-1999 that he was ******** interested into women and had normal intimate life with her. Because there are lot of proofs for that. 

And lies in this "documentary" were already proven and let's hopefully HBO will have to pay 100 millions dollars to MJ Estate. 

For me it is ironic that the same people who fight against Britney is crazy agenda are the one believing MJ was crazy so he was a *********. When 2005 trial and over ten years of FBI investigation proved his innocents. 

3 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Noo...

But the way Wade handle the leaving neverland for me its just for money! the way he make it the tribute in person to MJ (Rest in peace) he doesn't seem angry or sad, i could believe they because is hollywood and if u want a piece of that u need to sleep with someone.

The way that Wade handle the brit & JT Situation, there's a rumour that he was the cause, and maybe himself filtered this , he wanted moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy, dancers don't earn too much money

This comment is disgusting ... I really wish Wade had talked about Britney in his time and even now.
Imagine being a Britney fan and talking about that Wade way that was vital in her career and responsible for her most iconic moments. It really is a shame to treat the few people who have truly respected, loved, and cared for Britney. This was leaked by our dear Justin Timberlake and I have to laugh when Wade has never talked about Britney and Justin and what happened when it is his right.Britney knows the story perfectly but will never say anything.

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Two scandals with two of the worlds biggest celebrities? Might say something about him as well. We will never know. 

Wade met Britney when she wasn't Britney Spears ...
Wade helped Britney when she wasn't Britney Spears ...
Britney hired Wade when she became Britney Spears...

Wade has never discussed the scandal with Britney, someone else did for him.

8 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

Do you think Britney saw Leaving Neverland? 

Leaving Neverland was the documentary featuring Wade Robson that received a lot of attention last year. In it, he claims he was groomed, and "seduced" by Michael Jackson. There are several allegations of molestation against MJ, as a lot of you know. I find it a bit odd that Britney has continued to praise Michael Jackson and dance to his music if she knew what he had been accused of doing to Wade. Whether or not you believe the allegations, I believe if I learned that information from a friend of mine it would certainly give me pause.

That makes me wonder if word ever got round to her about what Wade allegedly went through. What do y'all think about this? As you are aware, Wade has choreographed a lot of Britney's iconic moments and is one of the reason her relationship with Justin Timberlake fell apart. I think if I were Wade and I stumbled upon a video of an old friend dancing to the music of my abuser I would be very triggered. It is something he probably lives with every day to some extent. Do you think Britney knows?

Seeing as being "triggered" is a lame excuse for the latest loser generation to freak out over nothing instead of acting like grown *** adults im sure Wade doesnt get "triggered" cuz hes not apart of lame loser z generation.

Archived