Britney Spears and The Crystal Bible

crystals.jpg.61156af5c718cdc0d417b5e989f07e72.jpg

Britney is taking time for herself during the pandemic to find inner peace. She's using crystals to help her achieve that.

Britney posted the cover of The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall.

It's available on Amazon.Here's the synopsis:

A comprehensive and beautifully illustrated guide to crystals.

Find a known crystal instantly or identify an unknown crystal in this easy-to-follow directory that includes photographic identification, detailed descriptions, and information on the individual properties of each crystal--including the spiritual, mental and psychological, emotional and physical effects, plus its use in healing. It's an indispensable reference for crystal lovers everywhere.

Britney writes in her caption: "Ok … call me weird if you want but I really love crystals and rocks !!!! During this pandemic I’ve had more time to myself so I started a collection of crystals and I now have 33 🔮 !!!!"

She adds: "They are stunning and I pray and meditate with them every darn day !!!! I don’t have a specific prayer because it’s different every time depending on what I’m going through. For instance, yesterday I prayed to find more confidence and grace ….. asking my spiritual guides to guide me … I usually also burn incense to clear the energy !!!"

"I even used to hold a small rock in my pocket when I was nervous for interviews for good luck 🍀 !!!! I’m taking this time to find myself and go back to the things I loved when I was younger !!!! When I was little …. any time I went outside I would rather stay in the driveway and look for pretty rocks than play 😂🌳 … okay so I was a weird little kid 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! Hmmm … I guess some things never change 😜🙊😂 !!! PS in other words go put some damn rocks in your house 🏡 !!!!"

Crystalney for the win! Thoughts, Exhale?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

There's something about the number 33 and the crystal ball that makes me go hmmmm...is that a clue? I feel like there are clues in here. I'm too lazy to theorize though. I do love spiritualney. Or spiritualLou. I'm the same :) I have some rose quartz right next to me. And some sage to ward off them hating *** *****es. 

• Love 1

What Does It Mean?

As you can see, angel number 33 consists of number 3 that appears twice. The vibrations of number 3 are very strong, but when this number appears two times, its strength is even bigger. It is believed that number 3 is related to talent, skills, expansion and also self-expression.

Also, this number may symbolize great progress and abundance that are expecting you in the near future. It can mean that your health will be much better in the future period, but you will also have many opportunities in your career. You will be happy and satisfied in your personal life as well. Also, it is important to say that number 3 is important in spiritual sense, because it is a symbol of the holy trinity. That’s why this number is used to attract your attention.

B10 is coming.

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

A new era with a Stones & Crystals concept is coming and Im very down for it :kylie:

Each track of the album representing a stone, the mystic lyric videos, the single covers, colors poping in the music videos, the ww tour :anxiety:

A psychedelic version of chromatica :anxiety:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

"I even used to hold a small rock in my pocket when I was nervous for interviews for good luck 🍀 !!!! "

It's so lovely that she shared this with us :makeitrain:

it's so nice hearing interesting little facts like this!

She's so cute!

• Love 1